Floyd Mayweather Jr. hopes Anderson rebounds from loss to Weidman

I noticed Floyd is slowly rehabbing his image. I don't know if it's age or him wanting to be liked by a more widespread audience, but he's coming across as almost likable recently. (I know he has ulterior motives for getting involved in MMA, but other things he's said are less abrasive than the PBF I'm familiar with).

he seems to go off when he's promoting fights and/or a fight is coming up. Mellowed alot either way.

Always supporting black fighters. It doesnt matter their nationality.

Floyd is changing his tune, possibly a sign of maturity but I think it's moreso about business. The guy knows that his days as a boxer are close to an end and his next enterprise is going to be all about his fight promotion. MMA is rising faster than boxing (which has languished), he sees that and wants to get involved.

Not that suprising. Have you seen Anderson's skin color?

Why is he even speaking on this, when he's never watched him fight??? So why the FUCK does he care if he bounces back????? WTF, bandwagon fan.

I noticed Floyd is slowly rehabbing his image. I don't know if it's age or him wanting to be liked by a more widespread audience, but he's coming across as almost likable recently. (I know he has ulterior motives for getting involved in MMA, but other things he's said are less abrasive than the PBF I'm familiar with).

I'm not a huge follower of boxing.
Id read that Floyd manufactured a character to sell fights.
When he was a good guy, it just wasn't working

Mayweather vs Aldo make it happen Dana.

Nah, it is. Floyd's a pretty well known racist.

Its crazy that he wont be supporting a fellow american on december just because weidman is white

Jones is about to fight Gus, Mayweather wishes him luck.

Anderson loses to Weidman, Mayweather wishes him luck during the rematch.

wai u no cheer for the white guy, money may?

How many title defenses do Gus and Weidman have, combined?
How many sponsorships and media appearances do they have, combined?

Is it possible the "money" mayweather doesn't see things the same way you do?

Anderson Silva "I disrespect Floyd, he's don't fight, he run."
Floyd "I don't even know who's this Anderson SIlva or wherever he is. I have never heard his name before."

After UFC 162 & Floyd vs Canelo.

Silva "Floyd is the best."
Floyd "I hope Anderson Silva rebound from his loss to Weidman."

Classic classic talk LOL.

Its crazy that he wont be supporting a fellow american on december just because weidman is white

I know, it's ridiculous. When you don't follow or care about a sport, you normally root for your hometown team, in this case, your fellow countryman.

Pretty Boy Floyd is the type of guy that will root for another country in an Olympic event if the guy representing USA is white or Asian.

I know, it's ridiculous. When you don't follow or care about a sport, you normally root for your hometown team, in this case, your fellow countryman.

Pretty Boy Floyd is the type of guy that will root for another country in an Olympic event if the guy representing USA is white or Asian.
Bu$$iness 101
Real money trumps color and borderlines

Bu$$iness 101

Such a cop out, all the Flomos (especially the white Flomos) try to rationalize that Floyd isn't racist, he just is out for money. Nothing sadder than seeing white Flomos listen to audio of Floyd shitting on whites and then desperately trying to justify it by saying "He-he-he's MONEY BRAH."

Fucking pathetic, beta cuckold behavior.

Bu$$iness 101

Are you seriously gonna sit there and pretend like Floyd isn't well documented as a racist?

I guarantee you if some up and coming black WW fighter was to fight GSP, PBF would be all over that, supporting the black fighter even though GSP is the highest paid in the UFC.

Nah, it is. Floyd's a pretty well known racist.

I have no doubt that he is. But he didn't make an about-face with Jones, Silva and MMA because of race - he doesn't give a shit about them. Everything that he has ever done in his life has been about him. This is no different.

Back