Floyd Mayweather Jr. hopes Anderson rebounds from loss to Weidman

Mayweather is such a gentleman...

Boxing_Mayweather_sucker_punches.gif

Thats what happens when you intentionally headbutt someone multiple times.

Forget them floyd

I watched the full interview and Floyd came off as a cool guy. When he's not doing that lil act of his he's alright

Floyd only says nice things about black mma fighters.

You're an unintelligent individual.

Did you not sense the sarcasm in my text? You are apart of the group of people for whom I was subliminally referring too. If you cannot understand this, Im sorry.

I noticed Floyd is slowly rehabbing his image. I don't know if it's age or him wanting to be liked by a more widespread audience, but he's coming across as almost likable recently. (I know he has ulterior motives for getting involved in MMA, but other things he's said are less abrasive than the PBF I'm familiar with).

I used to be a hardcore PBF hater but recently, he's definitely growing on me. I think he's just getting more mature with age or he feels a less obnoxious attitude might garner more fans which ultimately means more money. Or a combination of both.

hardwork-dedication! #tmt

The only thing thats going to be bouncing back is Anderson's head off the fucking canvas again when Papa Weidman beats that ass. Strong island baby. One.

ishXpnDqHhMzM.gif

He did the right thing. After you throw a flying headbutt, you don't come up to your opponent with your hands down trying to kiss him after time has been called in. Ortiz is an idiot, he was getting whooped, he broke mentally (as he has before this fight and since) and he was knocked out.

Jones is about to fight Gus, Mayweather wishes him luck.

Anderson loses to Weidman, Mayweather wishes him luck during the rematch.

wai u no cheer for the white guy, money may?

Thats what happens when you intentionally headbutt someone multiple times.

Once has turned into multiple times now huh? Ortiz was frustrated at Floyd using his elbow to get distance. It's illegal, and Floyd has done it without penalty throughout his career.

Jones is about to fight Gus, Mayweather wishes him luck.

Anderson loses to Weidman, Mayweather wishes him luck during the rematch.

wai u no cheer for the white guy, money may?

Dey got no swag we president now 4/20

Back