Floyd Mayweather Gives His Thoughts on Khabib vs Conor @ UFC 229

Admits to not knowing much about Nurmagomedov.

Offers opinion anyway.

Floyd did say his wrestling was a 7.

Maybe he could help him with Sambo

If this isn't proof Floyd Sr. is a fan, I don't know what is. Begging his son to get him tickets, and get Conor in their gym so he can train him. lmao

Against a wrestler? That makes no sense

Relevant? Hes the greatest boxer of all time, and in his 40s worked conor like Conor was a scrub.

#salty mcgregor fanboy

Mayweather owns Conor's soul. He's literally talking to him like he was his son

Cliffs:

- Offers to train Conor at the Mayweather gym.
- Might ask Conor or Dana for tickets since the fight is in Vegas.
- Doesn't know much about Khabib, but knows that he has a solid ground game.
- Says Conor is "one helluva fighter" like he always does

I wonder if Conor will take up the offer
View attachment 428215

Gods recognise Gods

Conor has way too much pride to take him up on it, not to mention no need to improve his striking, he’ll be drilling TDD and defensive jits 99% of camp. But I’ve been wondering if Floyd might drop in on Conor’s Vegas fights from now on, cool that he likely will.

That's what I was thinking too. And if he were to go, it'd have to be out of camp. Training camp isn't really about learning new techniques

“Leading up to the fight when McGregor gets to Vegas, I know the UFC got a training facility, but we’d like for him to workout at the Mayweather Boxing Club,”

{<jordan}

Yeah, because Conor needs to improve his boxing to fight khabib...

Lol at floyd trying to stay relevant through conor.

Lol what a joke u are.

Conor cant keep Floyd's name out his mouth.

Floyd's gonna teach him takedown defense?

McGregor should go to Floyd’s gym for the one day he trains boxing leading up to the fight. Would obviously be good promo as it would generate a lot of media coverage.

Reason he said he'll talk to Dana about tickets is that celebrities like him don't pay for tickets and are usually given front row seats.

Cliffs:

Floyd Mayweather does not watch MMA and made MMA fans pay for his training session with Conor.

Reason he said he'll talk to Dana about tickets is that celebrities like him don't pay for tickets and are usually given front row seats.

I wonder how the crowd would react to him being shown on the arena's big screen

mayweather-mcgregor-hug-1600_0.jpg

Back