Floyd Mayweather Gives His Thoughts on Khabib vs Conor @ UFC 229

Connie gave Floyd the opportunity to make bank off a fight he had no chance of losing or even being hurt...or even being wobbled...or even taking any unexpected hits for that matter. So yeah Floyd likes McNuggets.

You cared enough to comment

And Floyd can buy his own tickets, but why pay for something you can get for free? That's his mentality, at least - and I don't agree, but it's not exactly my call to make

I cared, that is why I posted. I was asking everyone else “who cares?”

14S0m1D.gif

Floyd is the greatest combat fighter in history. War Floyd.

LOL I just noticed the fat dude with the bouncing man-tits mouthing a disappointed "nooooooooo" as the referee stopped the fight. Must be one of those gullible fanboys who thought Conor actually stood a chance.

He might take him up on that offer. Would be cool to see.

Conor typical goes to Vegas a bit before fights to train there.

He also trained at a irish boxing gym before his fight in Boston.

You have to say Floyd looks incredible for 42. He looks nothing like 42. Seriously looks 28-32

Why would Conor want to train at Mayweather gym? Who was the last top level Mixed martial artist to come out of there?
They do train some mma fighters there. Either way though I am pretty sure Conor is just going in there to keep warm the last few days leading up to the fight, which a boxing gym would be just fine for.

What sucks is that we have to choose sides here. Khabib is a fucking savage. Floyd s a fucking savage; probably the greatest boxer ever. Conor is a fucking savage, is fearless and has accomplished things in MMA that we never ever ever thought would happen.

Real recognizes real. Why does Sherdog have to be such bitches and can't admit they are all absolute savages?

LOL I just noticed the fat dude with the bouncing man-tits mouthing a disappointed "nooooooooo" as the referee stopped the fight. Must be one of those gullible fanboys who thought Conor actually stood a chance.

Definitely a McGroupie <Lmaoo>

Connie gave Floyd the opportunity to make bank off a fight he had no chance of losing or even being hurt...or even being wobbled...or even taking any unexpected hits for that matter. So yeah Floyd likes McNuggets.

It was a massive win/win for both of them. Of cause they are buddies lol

Floyd talking boxing I'm all ears, Floyd talking mma I just don't care...

Floyd's smart and knows that hyping Conor makes him look even better for beating him.

Came to hear "hell of a competitor". Leaving not disappointed.

“Leading up to the fight when McGregor gets to Vegas, I know the UFC got a training facility, but we’d like for him to workout at the Mayweather Boxing Club,”

{<jordan}

A man who never had to defend a takedown once in his life! hahah
Gotta love some floyd trolling.

Lol at him trying to stay in the spotlight through conor.

Last edited:
Back