Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Mayweather fought conor the way he always fights. He didn't do anything different to carry conor. If you actually watched any of mayweathers previous fights you'd know this.

Only difference is he walked through Conor and knocked him out.

Did you also believe Floyd when he said he would KO Pacman?

Floyd always says a lot of things and talks BS.

But funny how now people what to believe Floyd and act like Floyd would never lie.

Robert Guerrero was outmatched and Floyd won every single round.

So IF Conor were as truly outmatched as claimed, Floyd would've dominated every round. Floyd loves to shut people out. But suddenly now Floyd cared about his opponent to carry him?

After years of Floyd not caring about fans, suddenly now Floyd cared about fans?

Floyd is the same man who cherry picked to become and remain undefeated. His 0 meant everything to him, yet you are going to tell me Floyd lost round after round to a 0-0 Conor on purpose? That same Floyd who always did everything he could to protect his "undefeated record?" GTFO

Yes, Floyd had a gameplan to drown Conor in deep waters...but that gameplan doesn't mean "carry Conor and let Conor hit me, out counter me, and make me look foolish, on purpose"

How stupid do you have to be to really believe Floyd "carried" Conor. It has to be people just trolling.

Pro boxers in the boxing community don't even believe that BS, and they all gave Conor his full credit... but funny how these MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, and who hate Conor, know better...

Remember Floyd was supposed to "Gatti" Conor....How come he didn't? Because he couldn't.

And especially with Conor being the 0-0 MMA fighter making his debut wouldn't Floyd have wanted to make him look really bad..yet Floyd carried him?...No, reality is Conor did far better then people were claiming, and now there are excuses.

The narrative should be how Conor the 0-0 MMA fighter making his pro debut, while having only trained 6 weeks for the fight, far surpassed expectations against a 49-0 all time great boxer in boxing

Another reason why I LOVE Conor is how much he triggers people.

IF Floyd had truly did as good as claimed against Conor, people wouldn't be making these excuses for Floyd when he won and when he was the 49-0 boxer. Conor was 0-0 making his DEBUT and yet people are making excuses for Floyd. At the end of the day that says it ALL about how great Conor really did and how much trouble Conor legit gave Floyd

ROTFLMAO.............. Dude........WAKE THE FUK UP.

Did you also believe Floyd when he said he would KO Pacman?

Floyd always says a lot of things and talks BS.

But funny how now people what to believe Floyd and act like Floyd would never lie.

Robert Guerrero was outmatched and Floyd won every single round.

So IF Conor were as truly outmatched as claimed, Floyd would've dominated every round. Floyd loves to shut people out. But suddenly now Floyd cared about his opponent to carry him?

After years of Floyd not caring about fans, suddenly now Floyd cared about fans?

Floyd is the same man who cherry picked to become and remain undefeated. His 0 meant everything to him, yet you are going to tell me Floyd lost round after round to a 0-0 Conor on purpose? That same Floyd who always did everything he could to protect his "undefeated record?" GTFO

Yes, Floyd had a gameplan to drown Conor in deep waters...but that gameplan doesn't mean "carry Conor and let Conor hit me, out counter me, and make me look foolish, on purpose"

How stupid do you have to be to really believe Floyd "carried" Conor. It has to be people just trolling.

Pro boxers in the boxing community don't even believe that BS, and they all gave Conor his full credit... but funny how these MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, and who hate Conor, know better...

Remember Floyd was supposed to "Gatti" Conor....How come he didn't? Because he couldn't.

And especially with Conor being the 0-0 MMA fighter making his debut wouldn't Floyd have wanted to make him look really bad..yet Floyd carried him?...No, reality is Conor did far better then people were claiming, and now there are excuses.

The narrative should be how Conor the 0-0 MMA fighter making his pro debut, while having only trained 6 weeks for the fight, far surpassed expectations against a 49-0 all time great boxer in boxing

Another reason why I LOVE Conor is how much he triggers people.

IF Floyd had truly did as good as claimed against Conor, people wouldn't be making these excuses for Floyd when he won and when he was the 49-0 boxer. Conor was 0-0 making his DEBUT and yet people are making excuses for Floyd. At the end of the day that says it ALL about how great Conor really did and how much trouble Conor legit gave Floyd
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Please don't have kids.

You Conor haters are just pathetic. He is just trying to save face. Of course he’ll make up any excuse as to why he was getting dominated by someone with no pro fights, and only won due to Conor gassing out.

Only difference is he walked through Conor and knocked him out.

Your definition of "walked through" must mean something different

IF "walked through" means "lost rounds and got hit repeatedly until rounds 9 and 10," then yeah sure, Floyd "walked through Conor" all day..

Aslo, it was not a knockout. No knockdowns even occured lol. More appropiate term is questionable ref stoppage due to exahustion"

PREDICTION.

THE OUTRAGE WILL BUILD.

THE MASSES WILL DEMAND A REMATCH FOR THE TRUTH.

WWE.......i mean.......ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GAG ,COUGH COUGH.,, REAL BOXING AT ITS FINEST.???!!??!!

FLOYD AND CONNOR WILL MAKE ANOTHER 100 MILLION.

ROTFLMAO.............ahhhhhhhh gotta respect Floyd's ability to manipulate US...

If Mayweather is so special, maybe he'll have the balls to fight Conor allowing kicks, knees, elbows.

rotflmao..........ahhhhh DUDE... Floyd is so special HE WOULD NEVER,,,,I REPEAT NEVER DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID.... ahhhhh your funny to even think Floyd would fight Real MMA... I needed a good laugh.

Ohhhhhh and for you Connor REALLY gave it to him( for a bit I was That kinda idiot,,,must admit, good show).

THE WWE IS REAL COMPETION ALSO AND NOT SCRIPTED.

Clear as day, if you didn't get it while the fight happened. The Punchstats showed it to you afterwards.
Thrown punches: Mayweather:
Round 1: 6
Round 9: 68
he just didnt want to take any risk, he opened up when connor was gassed

ROTFLMAO.............. Dude........WAKE THE FUK UP.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Please don't have kids.

Ladies and gentleman. Here are the MMA fans I was talking about.

Sherdoggers clearly know better then Klitschko, the greatest HW of this era.

"Pro boxers in the boxing community don't even believe that BS, and they all gave Conor his full credit... but funny how these MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, and who hate Conor, know better"

But hey people are entitled to their "opinions" no matter how ridiculous they are.

Ladies and gentleman. Here are the MMA fans I was talking about.

Sherdoggers clearly know better then Klitchko, the greatest HW of this era.

"Pro boxers in the boxing community don't even believe that BS, and they all gave Conor his full credit... but funny how these MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, and who hate Conor, know better"

But hey people are entitled to their "opinions" no matter how ridiculous they are.

rotflmao............... NEVER GIVE UP THE CON. $$$$$$$

Mayweather fought conor the way he always fights. He didn't do anything different to carry conor. If you actually watched any of mayweathers previous fights you'd know this.

Hahaha, seriously? I've seen all his fights since the Olympics and can't remember a single one where he stood flat footed in front of his opponent and welcomed a brawl.

He did used to walk guys down like he did against Conor but even that he hasn't really ever done above 140lbs.

Have you actually watched any of his previous fights or are you just making shit up and hoping nobody realises you're wrong? ( That's a rhetorical question btw)

Oh really? Didn't he come in a agressive defence against Canelo? Did he take the rounds off there too doing nothing? Casual.

You Conor haters are just pathetic. He is just trying to save face. Of course he’ll make up any excuse as to why he was getting dominated by someone with no pro fights, and only won due to Conor gassing out.

It's so convenient for Conor that he always "gases out" at the exact same time his opponents start punching him in the mouth. Really makes for a nice excuse

Hahaha, seriously? I've seen all his fights since the Olympics and can't remember a single one where he stood flat footed in front of his opponent and welcomed a brawl.

Sure you have. Other wise you would have seen his fights against Chop Chop Corely and Zab Judah.

Fights that played out exactly like the Conor fight.

Where Floyd was legit having issues against tall rangey southpaws, and was forced to start walking his tall southpaw opponent down to take back the fight and win.

It's funny too how many blatant contradictions they are among the zealots who believe this carried non sense

In one sentence, Floyd lost the early rounds on purpose by not throwing anything

Yet in the next sentence, Floyd was flat footed and brawling in the pocket which was "proof" he "carried" Conor.

So which was it?

If Mayweather is so special, maybe he'll have the balls to fight Conor allowing kicks, knees, elbows.

I think being one of the greatest boxers ever makes him special enough. Losers like you might not quite understand it, but it would make absolutely ZERO business sense for him to do anything other than boxing. The risk isn't worth it when you are undefeated and the best paid athlete ever. Especially when you are over 40 and way past prime.

Why would he do that? He's old and a boxer who has no interest in MMA. The money's also shit compared.
There's no upside to it. Mayweather will beat the crap out of Conor in a boxing ring, just like McGregor will maul Floyd in a cage.
What exactly is hard to understand about this concept for you?

Mayweather is a boxer with a 50 and 0 record who beat a who's who list of his contemporary peers and an all time great. He's special.

Mayweather fought conor the way he always fights.

No he didn't. He walked Conor down once he realized Conor's power had nothing for him. Floyd almost never walks opponents down. Do you even watch boxing?

All and all, Conor did good. He was pretty shit, but far better than I thought or anyone would have predicted (except for the idiots of course who thought Conor 'would take his head clean off'). Everything else is just blind hate. Floyd clearly gave us a show and once he turned it up, he turned Conor into a glorified punching bag. That's not a knock on Conor, that's what all time greatness in your craft does to a novice who did everything in his power to win. Conor was never going to win that fight.

Last edited:
Back