Floyd Mayweather? Conor wouldn't even beat Nate Diaz in a pure boxing match LMAO

Nate is about twice the size of Floyd. Scale Nate down to Floyd's size and Conor pieces him up with his height and reach advantage.

Conor won the match and I salute him for that. A boxing match will favor nate because bigger gloves, more rounds, his cardio, volume and pressure might be too much for Conor.

If Mayweather is praising Nate so much, why didn't he start all the fight rumors with him in the first place. and why hasn't he called Nate out for a boxing match?

Mayweather has spent a career running. He lost to Jose Castillo 1 but got the bogus robbery decision. He fought Pacquiao after 6yrs of no pacman stoppages. Mayweather has played it safe his entire life. The most boring fighter in boxing history. There are WMMA fighters half his size with much more punching power.

He still outboxes Connor with ease. If Connor hits him, Mayweather is dead. I would bet just on the odds of lightning striking.

Yeah, who also said Conor wouldn't touch him if he had a full camp. Good reminder, actually.

I'm a fan of both guys, but what the hell are you talking about? Did you even watch the second fight? Conor had a full camp, and Diaz still landed over 250 strikes on him

Yeah, who also said Conor wouldn't touch him if he had a full camp. Good reminder, actually.

I'm not pissing on Diaz' game plan, more the folk who talked about how Conor panicked and tried for a take down - which is only brought up because Conor is fond of saying that about opponents.

If you're hurt on the feet or tired, clinching up is probably the most commonly used tactic to get your senses right. I'm just pointing out Diaz did similar. Listen to his corner when he can't get Conor down.

Nate has the skill advantage to finish the fight on the ground. That is the difference

I'm a fan of both guys, but what the hell are you talking about? Did you even watch the second fight? Conor had a full camp, and Diaz still landed over 250 strikes on him

I was talking about Diaz saying he wouldn't be touched with a full camp behind him.

Nate has the skill advantage to finish the fight on the ground. That is the difference

I agree.

Like I said, I'm not pissing on his game plan - it was just in response to someone commenting on Conor trying to take Diaz down when he got rocked. Diaz was pushing hard for a takedown in the second fight as he wasn't having much success on the feet.

bueYCPO.gif

There's no cage for Nate to trap Conor against in boxing even though he didn't do much damage when he did.

Back