Floyd Mayweather? Conor wouldn't even beat Nate Diaz in a pure boxing match LMAO

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor could only "win" the second fight because he spent $300k on a camp to learn how to throw leg kicks and hit the treadmill. When he tried to just box, he got tagged and had to resort to panic wrestling. In a pure boxing match where Conor can't throw leg kicks nor "reset" (aka running away) I'm 100% sure that even Cabo Nate would brutally finish him again

98f.png

Conor's panic wrestling is next level. Don't hate

Conor did not win that fight.

Go on, break it down.

That's all people who think Diaz won the 2nd fight say - no specific round by round explanation how he won it.

Well I have to give Mayweather the nod for that remark.......He's right.....Conor does NOT have the boxing skills he pretends to.....not even close....

Conor's panic wrestling is next level. Don't hate

No where near the level of Diaz's.

How many times did he try to take him down in the 2nd fight? 6, 7, 8 times at least.

Disclaimer: No hate for Conor at all, he is a very decent fighter and everybody knows it.

But we're not back to Conor outboxing Mayweather, right? Because that thought is outright ridiculous.

How many times did he try to take him down in the 2nd fight? 6, 7, 8 times at least.
Nobody can get subbed quicker than Connie after a sloppy td attempt. p4p #1 panic wrestler in MMA GOAT status confirmed. Sage is #2

Biggest myth on this forum is Diaz being a beter boxer than McGregor. He tagged McGregor in the first fight but that doesn't make him a superior boxer. McGregor has won the vast majority of their boxing exchanges and displayed his ability to counter Diaz over and over again. Nate isn't close to McGregor when it comes to pure boxing.

He's a BJJ black belt, I don't think you know the definition of panic wrestling

Nobody can get subbed quicker than Connie after a sloppy td attempt. p4p #1 panic wrestler in MMA GOAT status confirmed. Sage is #2

How ironic Diaz said after the first fight that Conor turned into a wrestler, eh?

Never read much on here by the temporary Diaz fans how many times Diaz turned into a wrestler in the second. Funny that ;)

I bet you could. McGregor really makes you angry...right?

He's a BJJ black belt, I don't think you know the definition of panic wrestling

Yeah, who also said Conor wouldn't touch him if he had a full camp. Good reminder, actually.

I'm not pissing on Diaz' game plan, more the folk who talked about how Conor panicked and tried for a take down - which is only brought up because Conor is fond of saying that about opponents.

If you're hurt on the feet or tired, clinching up is probably the most commonly used tactic to get your senses right. I'm just pointing out Diaz did similar. Listen to his corner when he can't get Conor down.

Lmao at "Conor didn't win". Diaz fans act like they're GOATs when neither has held a ufc title or done anything significant

Lmao at "Conor didn't win". Diaz fans act like they're GOATs when neither has held a ufc title or done anything significant
Everybody knows that Nate Diaz is a mediocre LW, that shows how ''great'' Conor is when he's 1-1 with him LMAO

Back