Floyd is NOT fighting Tenshin Nasukawa

Lucas Coradini

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Rules to be announced... This is crazy and I love it! Discuss :D

Fixed, bet life savings on Mayweather.

more fight hype nonsense progaganda like mayweather vs mcgregor

Supposedly its to be announced what the rule set will be, but I highly doubt floyd will take anything other than a boxing match.

And anyone he boxes, will loose to him.

Isnt he supposed to be fighting pacquiao again too?

All I'm thinking is Rizin must have given a shit load of money to Mayweather to get the fight against Tenshin.

I'm guessing it will be boxing rules with MMA gloves - that's my bet. If it is my guess is Tenshin is going to get worked and then tko'd.

He's looking for a quick payday - can't blame him - he's more than earned it.

Tenshin probably will go for any ruleset (and Rizin will too) - it's not often you get a payday like this in kickboxing.

Promotional nonsense imo

All the payment would have to come from Mayweather's side, I doubt Rizin can float the min amount Floyd's worth to the table.

Also, its going to be a boxing bout, I don't see him going to MT, KB, or MMA.

If it's boxing, then I don't care.

Easy work for Floyd.

Guessing the "TBD" ruleset will be that it's a 3 round boxing exhibition.

Ill fight floyd MT rules for millions

just kick clinch knee elbow him all day long, keep a tight guard and hope not to get dropped with a punch. o_O

I'd pay good money to see you try to get close enough to clinch him

This is crazy. I guess I am just wondering how and why this is coming together. I might try and go see this in person.

Conor the king of manlets got close enough

Do you honestly believe that Floyd couldn't have done to Connor in round 1 what he did in round 10?

Do you honestly believe that Floyd couldn't have done to Connor in round 1 what he did in round 10?

Floyd, played the best game, carried Conor and wore him out, all at the same time.....no chance of a late lucky punch from Conor, when Conor's energy drops, his volume and power does too......

Could Floyd have finished him in the 1st, I actually don't think he could, 2nd round yes....... the average Joe would not have been happy with a 1st or 2nd round stoppage....... Floyd had to carry it into the later rounds.

I think he could have finished him in the 1st. I've seen Floyd do it in the gym to MUCH better boxers. But the rest I agree with.

Floyd, played the best game, carried Conor and wore him out, all at the same time.....no chance of a late lucky punch from Conor, when Conor's energy drops, his volume and power does too......

Could Floyd have finished him in the 1st, I actually don't think he could, 2nd round yes....... the average Joe would not have been happy with a 1st or 2nd round stoppage....... Floyd had to carry it into the later rounds.

Yeah, it's not like Floyd was cutting the ring and trapping McGregor well. He was just walking forward and swinging, that worked after 10 rounds against a fighter who's useless after the second - but I doubt he'd have finished him in the first round.

Back