Floyd finally breaks silence

Cracky

Fanny Pack
@Silver
Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything about the racism thing to Pacquiao bit.

I can't seem to find anything about the racism thing to Pacquiao bit.

He was talking about eating dogs in reference to Pac... he compared it to Hatton talking about Mayweather's "bling".. lol

I think the dog part is really insulting to Pac. His dad ate his pet dog when he was little so he ran away from home to Manila and became a boxer.

I think the dog part is really insulting to Pac. His dad ate his pet dog when he was little so he ran away from home to Manila and became a boxer.

Yeah.. it was racist.. what Hatton did was mimic what Mayweather was already doing.. what Mayweather did was insinuate that Pac and all Phillipinos eat dogs..

that said, Pac responded with class and May felt the pressure and apologized.

All good now..

So Mayweather represents himself as an inarticulate dumbfuck who can't speak in complete sentences.

What else is new?

Yeah.. it was racist.. what Hatton did was mimic what Mayweather was already doing.. what Mayweather did was insinuate that Pac and all Phillipinos eat dogs..

that said, Pac responded with class and May felt the pressure and apologized.

All good now..

Yep...Pacquiao is a complete class act...even when his people, homeland and culture are completely insulted he responds with nothing but kind words.

I don't see how anyone could not like this guy...

Ahahaha!! Is this true? If it is, that's fucking hilarious.Screw U pac nuthuggers that's really a funny and a clever thing to generate heat and promo for Floyd with.

Back