Floyd clearly showing respect to Tenshin's HIGH LEVEL hands

lol. This was a squash match. Be like putting Mighty Mouse against Connor Mcgregor or Khabib.

If you believe that you might as well believe in reptilian aliens. And yes there are people who believe in that. Sad that you dont know this.

I'm not sure there are. One guy wrote a book about Reptilians (trying to make some cash) after a psychic told him he's special.

He's just a mentally ill man, or a greedy person looking to make some bucks. Or someone using metaphors to tell a real story in a fictitious way. Don't know, not gonna actually read his book to find out lol.

Some other websites repeat the claims/stories from his book, probably looking for hits, but does anyone actually believe it, literally?

Was the book meant to be realistic? or was it a metaphor for the cold-blooded people that actually do run the world, and treat the masses like we're their inferiors?

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think" Hitler
"make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" Hitler

Last edited:
I'm not sure there are. One guy wrote a book about Reptilians (trying to make some cash) after a psychic told him he's special.

He's just a mentally ill man, or a greedy person looking to make some bucks. Or someone using metaphors to tell a real story in a fictitious way. Don't know, not gonna actually read his book to find out lol.

Some other websites repeat the claims/stories from his book, probably looking for hits, but does anyone actually believe it, literally?

Was the book meant to be realistic? or was it a metaphor for the cold-blooded people that actually do run the world, and treat the masses like we're their inferiors?

"make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" Hitler

what is so absurd about reptilians ? Every religious text mentions them and there are drawings of them from ancient times..

Honestly..this is an MMA forum..why would you go on here and randomly try to lie to people that there are no such things...just weird..almost like you are planting disinfo..

@everyone do you own research, start with David Icke's lectures (although be careful of trusting him too much..he too has been compromised by them and has turned into a lunatic raving anti semite..but his original works are good stuff)

Ive met quite a few in person also theres a shit ton online if you actually look around past sherdog.

You believing that mayweather bullshit is just as bad.

Indeed. There are still noobs on this board who thought Tensin was going to KO floyd via superior hand speed

It's those people whom show up now acting like Tenshin was a nobody, or that the fight was 'fixed'.

Ive met quite a few in person also theres a shit ton online if you actually look around past sherdog.

You believing that mayweather bullshit is just as bad.

That's why you don't use google.

Their search results have an agenda.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigsaw_(company)

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/clinton-emails-expose-google-geopolitical-weapon-overthrow-assad/

https://qz.com/846836/inside-google...-incubator-that-wants-to-reshape-geopolitics/

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39063863

When I used Bing (lol, I know) I didn't get any nonsense articles about reptilians. Just a few explaining who David Icke is.

Google and YouTube go out of their way to make all conspiracies seem ridiculous... it's not a coincidence when you look at their global agenda. They're working with the American government and pushing it's agenda. They control what people see (the news) so if they make people think conspiracy theories are dumb, then no one will look into their activities, and they won't find the links to research them through Google..

Conor couldn't outbox Khabib, he had no chance against Floyd. It was a cash grab, and they made it last a while so the people wouldn't feel ripped off. If you think the Reptilians theory is comparable to that in terms of being ridiculous, then... I feel sorry for you. Google has messed you up.

Where do you meet these people in real life? Not that I believe you either.

what is so absurd about reptilians ? Every religious text mentions them and there are drawings of them from ancient times..

Honestly..this is an MMA forum..why would you go on here and randomly try to lie to people that there are no such things...just weird..almost like you are planting disinfo..

@everyone do you own research, start with David Icke's lectures (although be careful of trusting him too much..he too has been compromised by them and has turned into a lunatic raving anti semite..but his original works are good stuff)

Every religious text is absurd, imho, as is your post. Please tell me you're joking.

It's time's like this I'm thankful I live in Canada, where all religions are equal, and no particular one gains prominence and rots your brain with fantasy nonsense.

If you believe that you might as well believe in reptilian aliens. And yes there are people who believe in that. Sad that you dont know this.
I think Floyd actually bet on himself to win in the 9th or 10th. You can see he did pretty much nothing the entire fight until the 9th round.

But shertards told me Tenshin was gonna knock out Floyd!?

That's why you don't use google.

Their search results have an agenda.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigsaw_(company)

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/clinton-emails-expose-google-geopolitical-weapon-overthrow-assad/

https://qz.com/846836/inside-google...-incubator-that-wants-to-reshape-geopolitics/

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39063863

When I used Bing (lol, I know) I didn't get any nonsense articles about reptilians. Just a few explaining who David Icke is.

Google and YouTube go out of their way to make all conspiracies seem ridiculous... it's not a coincidence when you look at their global agenda. They're working with the American government and pushing it's agenda. They control what people see (the news) so if they make people think conspiracy theories are dumb, then no one will look into their activities, and they won't find the links to research them through Google..

Conor couldn't outbox Khabib, he had no chance against Floyd. It was a cash grab, and they made it last a while so the people wouldn't feel ripped off. If you think the Reptilians theory is comparable to that in terms of being ridiculous, then... I feel sorry for you. Google has messed you up.

Where do you meet these people in real life? Not that I believe you either.

Every religious text is absurd, imho, as is your post. Please tell me you're joking.

It's time's like this I'm thankful I live in Canada, where all religions are equal, and no particular one gains prominence and rots your brain with fantasy nonsense.
Uhh now i know you dont what the fuck youre talkin about. The fear of takedowns changes striker vs takedown artist in the stand up dramaticly. Obviously Khabib would lose in a no takedowns match. You dont watch much mma do u?

Uhh now i know you dont what the fuck youre talkin about. The fear of takedowns changes striker vs takedown artist in the stand up dramaticly. Obviously Khabib would lose in a no takedowns match. You dont watch much mma do u?

Oh so you do understand logic. Then think about this.

The fear of people demanding a refund increases dramatically, when the GOAT boxer faces an 0-0 boxer in a $60 PPV (that said boxer is promoting)

You don't understand much business do u?

Oh so you do understand logic. Then think about this.

The fear of people demanding a refund increases dramatically, when the GOAT boxer faces an 0-0 boxer in a $60 PPV (that said boxer is promoting)

You don't understand much business do u?
You are one of those guys who bullshits just to bullshit. Youre prob loud as fuck at movie theaters

Rumor gose Floyd was shopping and eating japanese street food half an hour before this.

He was in the arena the whole time they were saying he was late because he needed more rehearsals... that’s what you do before an acting gig... especially a live 1 such as a play or wrasslin

Last edited:
I know Japan is like it own little world with this entertainment stuff but at some point doesn't the freak show/farse of a contest just kind run its course in any society when being displayed on the biggest shows?

I guess the ratings will tell us that.

This has nothing to do with Con Man. He looked OK because Floyd wouldn’t just whip his ass this way because of the backlash and he was putting on the fight.

As soon as he wanted to start beating the breaks off of Connor he did, he walked him down it was easy and he didn’t even train in the lead up to it, it was a farce. Connor isn’t some high level boxer that can transition over

Thank you! i am amazed at the amount of people pre and post fight that thought Conor was going to give Floyd all types of trouble. This is the type of stuff i would hear.

"Floyd is too old"
"Floyd has never felt power like Conors"
"Floyd is going to run all night"

New flash. If Cotto, Canelo, Pacman, Judah, Mosley or Maidana didnt beat Floyd what makes you think Conor was? Oh yah i forgot! None of these people ever watched Floyd prior to 2013

Back