Floyd clearly lost to Maidana and Castillo

Floyd won the first Maidana fight pretty clearly. I think Castillo deserved the decision in their first fight though.
No way in hell you think Floyd won that fight. There is a reason an instant rematch happened. Floyd was outboxed and beat up from bell to bell and was hitting air all night. It was even suspected they edited the total strikes for Floyd

No way in hell you think Floyd won that fight. There is a reason an instant rematch happened. Floyd was outboxed and beat up from bell to bell and was hitting air all night. It was even suspected they edited the total strikes for Floyd
Most people think that Floyd won the first Maidana fight. It was 8-4 or 7-5 to Floyd. The rematch was just to silence the critics because the fight was close but it still had a clear winner.

Seeing Maidana beat up Floyd like that was awesome. Lots of people going crazy on social media that first half of the fight. Regardless who won the boxing match, Maidana won the fight. If you saw that happen in the streets, Maidana was the winner. There's a reason he was celebrating with his team like he won afterwards and lil Wayne was mad and tried fighting him lol

Floyd absolutely beat Maidana. I also went back a few years ago and rescored the Castillo fight round by round if you want to look up the thread for my view of that one.

Floyd absolutely beat Maidana. I also went back a few years ago and rescored the Castillo fight round by round if you want to look up the thread for my view of that one.

Cap

Seeing Maidana beat up Floyd like that was awesome. Lots of people going crazy on social media that first half of the fight. Regardless who won the boxing match, Maidana won the fight. If you saw that happen in the streets, Maidana was the winner. There's a reason he was celebrating with his team like he won afterwards and lil Wayne was mad and tried fighting him lol
It didn't happen in da streetz. The fight was a sanctioned boxing match. Maidana outfought him but he still got outboxed. Lil Wayne lol. He's a crackhead.

Yes he did these 2 fights and he officially lost in the Olympics
His loss at the Olympics to Todorov is one of the most controversial decisions ever rendered. Terrible example. Floyd legitimately lost other amateur bouts like at the Olympic trials to Augie Sanchez, Medjhoud at the Worlds, Carlos Navarro at the US Pan Am trials, Martin Castillo at the US vs Mexico duals, and to Arnold Bravo at the Junior National Championships.

floyd vs pac was the fight that confirmed to me that the compubox numbers are rigged, very often in the favor of floyd

floyd's got this weird mass psychosis j00j00 effect on the eyeballs of referees, judges, and most fans

Last edited:
Back