Floyd apologizes for now knowing who Ron Derousey is

Lol can't believe nobody on Sherdog thought of that.

Lol can't believe nobody on Sherdog thought of that.

It's the gift of illiteracy that gave him that outlook on her name. Not that I'm hating. It's awesome that he gave us a new insult.

Wait what?? People didn't hear of this nickname before?

Sherdoggers were already calling her Ron Rousey, Ron DaRousey, Ron Derousey a year ago when their feud started.

Floyd didn't even mention that name, but I guess he read Sherdog...

epic skillz i got

wot.jpg

Dammit Floyd is real good, came up with something Sherdog couldn't. :D

Floyds answer to everything is 'Who...never heard of him" and "I make more money".

Floyds answer to everything is 'Who...never heard of him" and "I make more money".
The only reason Ronda is dropping his name is to promote herself and make more money herself, so the money response from him is acceptable. Floyd is at least honest about being in it for the money.

Should apologize for May-Pac & May-Berto

Whomever bought it and was shocked at what they saw should probably stop following the pack and watching Mayweather fights, just because their co-workers do.

Serious or trolling, that's pretty funny. I'd assume he's trolling. Although he loses points for it taking him a year to use the comeback

:)

Meh..His great timing has always been in the ring! You don't have to come up with much to say when you make Floyd money.

These Mayweather/Ronda discussions are some of the dumbest I've ever seen in my life. If people would STFU about it, that'd be great.

That is comedy. Ladies and gentlemen, the new shtick of Sherdog, "Ron DeRousey".

What else should he do? Say he can beat her up? They'll whine about that too.

How about not being a douche? How many men does he know named Ronda? Obvious BS.

Also, a valid response isnt "I make hundreds of millions". He says that with McGregor too. How about anything else like "2 different sports" "beat him in the ring" etc. Just my rant but the dude just annoys me.

Nobodys going to respect his perfect record in history. He ducked Manny and chose BS fights a lot.

Back