Florida teen posed as doctor, was in exam room as OB/GYN examined patient

I just told someone this story and asked them to guess what state it happened in...
"For something like that... I would say it had to be Florida"

lol I get the Florida meme is funny but are you really basing major life decisions on it?

Well... yes.

I'm not unemployed and desperate for work. I already have a great job, working under bosses I actually like, with people I can more than tolerate, and train with awesome people who work to make everyone a better martial artist...

To give all of that up to move to a state where not a single week goes by without fucked up shit happening? Not to mention that I am young, always unarmed, and (half) athletic and explosive. I'm like a 12 point buck down there. Also, the events in the OP NEVER would have happened where I currently work. The ruse would have lasted 5 minutes.

Literally the ONLY reason I would move to Florida is to work under a good friend of mine.

08966e91eda47bbe87ab41c692cd4244.jpg

Well... yes.

I'm not unemployed and desperate for work. I already have a great job, working under bosses I actually like, with people I can more than tolerate, and train with awesome people who work to make everyone a better martial artist...

To give all of that up to move to a state where not a single week goes by without fucked up shit happening? Not to mention that I am young, always unarmed, and (half) athletic and explosive. I'm like a 12 point buck down there. Also, the events in the OP NEVER would have happened where I currently work. The ruse would have lasted 5 minutes.

Literally the ONLY reason I would move to Florida is to work under a good friend of mine.
This sentence made the whole thread, and frankly it made Mayberry a much better place.

At least the kid did not operate on someone.

So many of these stories seem to be OBGYN .....

At least the kid did not operate on someone.

Yeah seems kind of harmless. Would've been more Florida if the dude was like 'omg we have to amputate your vagina stat'

Yeah seems kind of harmless. Would've been more Florida if the dude was like 'omg we have to amputate your vagina stat'

And then when finally found out, a search of his home (mothers basement) finds the amputated vag has been Macguyvered into a fleshlight.

to pose as a doctor in any medical field besides female breast augmentation is extremely short sighted/not well thought out, and very beta.

has it been confirmed yet which sherdogger it was?

I've worked in hospital units before, primarily emergency though, and physicians who weren't residents, attendings or trauma surgeons were so inconsistent with their availability that anybody who came down dressed correctly as a doctor would likely be able to walk up to the nurse's station, ask where the gyno exam was taking place (often performed by a PA who is naturally deferential to the MD) and walk in unencumbered. A person in street clothes draws attention, but professional hierarchy in the unit gives people pretending to be physicians a viable entry point.

Last edited:
Well... yes.

Yeah good call, you'll probably literally be shot and killed here

lol

Lol kid thought he was doogie fuckin houser.

Back