Florida teen posed as doctor, was in exam room as OB/GYN examined patient

love it or hate it, florida always delivers.

what kind of beta doctor let's a doc that he's never met come into the patients room with him?

A month. Who's that new guy? Complicated title on his tag must be a top guy stay away until we're sure..............................one month later. :icon_lol:

A month. Who's that new guy? Complicated title on his tag must be a top guy stay away until we're sure..............................one month later. :icon_lol:

I could see this happening at my office. Nobody wanted to question the guy and risk being chewed out.

He tried wearing this a few times first, with inferior results:

no_im_not_a_doctor_but_ill_take_a_look_tshirts-r6d0ed5e469564a91907d00d430dedf4f_804gs_324.jpg

this is what happens when they downsize at the Female Booby Inspectors

Kids a legend in the making... or a rapist...will see.

If you are dressed nice and are wearing a stethoscope, no one really bothers to question you. Most wards at my hospital have electronic locks only accessible with an ID anyways so he wouldn't have been able to do anything really. If he masqueraded as a student instead, he probably would have been more successful. Plus, no anesthesiologist would assist an Ob/gyn with a physical exam lol.

Not where I work.

You can't get 10 feet past visitor areas without an employee badge.

Putting Florida in the thread title was superfluous Ippy.

Not where I work.

You can't get 10 feet past visitor areas without an employee badge.
IIRC aren't you pondering a move to Florida? Are you ready to have this kind of stuff happen to you every other month?

IIRC aren't you pondering a move to Florida? Are you ready to have this kind of stuff happen to you every other month?

Not anymore.

Those earlier posts you recall were the result in a momentary lapse in judgment caused by a friend of mine gaining a very influential position at a hospital there. HE is awesome, and working for him would be awesome... but the entire rest of the state?

Amazing how his mother pretended he was ill.

Not anymore.

Those earlier posts you recall were the result in a momentary lapse in judgment caused by a friend of mine gaining a very influential position at a hospital there. HE is awesome, and working for him would be awesome... but the entire rest of the state?

lol I get the Florida meme is funny but are you really basing major life decisions on it?

Not anymore.

mary from theres something about mary lived in florida so that makes it okay in my book.

also, i work with retards.

Back