Florida Summer Jiu-Jitsu Vacation! TIME SENSITIVE

bzjitz

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, guys/gals.

I have two rooms in my house for rent Starting June 1st. I live in Tampa, FL about 1 hour from the beach.

I am considering renting the two rooms to BJJ travelers who want to visit & train in FL during the 3 summer months. I have a large house with a pool, a small gym with mats & high-speed internet/cable, laundry.

There are several BJJ gyms in this area and I can get prices on a 3-month package if you go that route. I am also a BJJ Brown Belt and will be happy to discuss private lesson packages as well.

I am looking for responsible and mature tenants who are laid back & zero drama. FYI: I just had this idea yesterday so I already have some local people coming to look at the rooms this weekend who seem very interested. If you're interested, I would need to know pretty quickly to save the rooms.

Rooms are $700/$600 respectively and include all utilities & one semi-private lesson per month. Security deposit is $400 (refundable) and I will need references and a background check (a fee may apply for this).

Message me for more details. Serious inquires only, please.

Thanks! :icon_chee

Royce Gracie - Rob Kahn - Me

Bumping this thread up because some people may not have seen it and I'll be taking it down by Saturday.

Oss!

I feel hot and itchy just thinking about training BJJ in Florida during the summer. :icon_conf

I don't know if my word means anything, but TS is a pretty cool and skilled brownbelt. Good opportunity for people able to take it

Last edited:
this could be the next Connection Rio but in the states! don't give your rooms to locals if you could get a BJJ person in there!

I don't know if my word means anything, but TS is a pretty cool and skilled brownbelt. Good opportunity for people able to take it

Thanks for the plug, Ice 9 Cobra & Happy Birthday! :) Now, if you would've only said "very" instead of "pretty"... sigh. haha Come to my Nogi class tonight, bro! We're doing advanced basics.

I really hope someone is interested. The weather down here has been AWESOME lately. Don't worry about the heat, most places have AC and if not, suck it up sally. At least you'll make weight! ;)

Speaking of making weight, I compete all the time and there are several tournaments in FL over the summer so that is something to consider also.

Hit me up, homies! I have these spare rooms and gotta get them filled. I do have 3 people coming to look tomorrow and Sunday (only one of which who does BJJ) so I'd rather have a reliable BJJ guy and then maybe do a Connection Rio type thing every 3 months or on a monthly basis or something. Not sure yet. Just need to rent out the rooms and find cool roommates.

This is a cool idea, TS. I was actually thinking about going to Tampa this summer because I've always wanted to train with Rob Kahn, but it would be for about 2 weeks, not 3 months.

This is a cool idea, TS. I was actually thinking about going to Tampa this summer because I've always wanted to train with Rob Kahn, but it would be for about 2 weeks, not 3 months.

True, well, hit me up if you do and if I still have a room free, maybe we can work something out.

Back