Crime Florida Man Released From Jail Amid Covid Concerns Commits Murder

The government cares about the sanctity of human life. Lmao.

Tell that to his victim you idiot.

I was responding to him not understanding how incarceration conflicts with social distancing and increases transmission of the virus.

Of course, ever releasing any prisoner ever is politically dicey, because inevitably one of them will commit a crime and short-sighted geniuses like you will rabble rouse because you're unable to contextualize anecdotes in the news.

I was responding to him not understanding how incarceration conflicts with social distancing and increases transmission of the virus.

Of course, ever releasing any prisoner ever is politically dicey, because inevitably one of them will commit a crime and short-sighted geniuses like you will rabble rouse because you're unable to contextualize anecdotes in the news.
If you’re in jail avoiding covid isn’t a luxury you get to enjoy.

If you’re in jail avoiding covid isn’t a luxury you get to enjoy.

When prison/jail infirmaries are full, they get treated in hospitals. The entire point of social distancing is to prevent running health care providers over capacity.

Of course, the only response to this - and the position I suspect you'll take - is that potentially innocent people who haven't been convicted of crimes and those who have been convicted of nonviolent crimes should just be denied medical care and allowed to die.

When prison/jail infirmaries are full, they get treated in hospitals. The entire point of social distancing is to prevent running health care providers over capacity.

Of course, the only response to this - and the position I suspect you'll take - is that potentially innocent people who haven't been convicted of crimes and those who have been convicted of nonviolent crimes should just be denied medical care and allowed to die.
Yes by all means when resources are so stretched focus on the less fortunate prisoners.. dude I get it if 99 percent of posters say it’s black you say it’s white...

Yes by all means when resources are so stretched focus on the less fortunate prisoners.. dude I get it if 99 percent of posters say it’s black you say it’s white...

Kind of like how when you argue the corona virus is a hoax. Lol who are you kidding you can

Kind of like how when you argue the corona virus is a hoax. Lol who are you kidding you can
Show me one post I call this a hoax or Stfu. Every time I see you post I wonder if tom cruise is going to come crashing threw my window.

Show me one post I call this a hoax or Stfu. Every time I see you post I wonder if tom cruise is going to come crashing threw my window.

You’ve been denying the severity of this for weeks. Pushing false narratives across the website and crying about our freedoms as we head over 30K deaths in 40+ days.

Please go see a therapist and get your ruined brain fixed.

Because he was there awaiting trial for a low level non violent offense?

Did you expect them to look into the future to find out this guy was dangerous?
Did he post bail?

You’ve been denying the severity of this for weeks. Pushing false narratives across the website and crying about our freedoms as we head over 30K deaths in 40+ days.

Please go see a therapist and get your ruined brain fixed.
Sure I have. Gfy with your bullshit .

True enough let them out then .

We do it all the time. They just have to cough up a few bucks. The fact that they throw money at the system means they're safe to re-enter society.

Back