Crime Florida Man Released From Jail Amid Covid Concerns Commits Murder

We need an amendment that states if someone gets facial tattoos then enters the prison system, they never leave.

Because he was there awaiting trial for a low level non violent offense?

Did you expect them to look into the future to find out this guy was dangerous?

Not really outraged. He was booked on some drug charges, and hadn't been convicted of anything yet. He just didn't have $250 to make bail. On paper, this wasn't a lot that said this guy was particularly dangerous.

Cant hold people not convicted of a crime when there is no way of knowing when there will be a court hearing. Jail space is limited. Arrested for a low level crime so no way of knowing he would go off and murder someone. Perfect storm kinda scenario.

I know in MN they arent holding anyone for anything less than a violent crime or felony, all non-emergency court hearings gs are cancelled, and anything having to do with probation (meetings, UAs, check ins, ect.) are canceled. The court system is going to be backed up for months with everything so far, if this lasts through the summer a lot of people may not see court for a year or more. It's entirely possible some may never go to court as certain cases will take priority and others will be pushed aside for them. This will be an interesting test of the legal system.

Not really outraged. He was booked on some drug charges, and hadn't been convicted of anything yet. He just didn't have $250 to make bail. On paper, this wasn't a lot that said this guy was particularly dangerous.

It was practically written all over his face.

What a surprise. I didn't see that coming immediately and predict it would be a bad idea.

We keep these animals penned up for a reason.

There’s a guy who will never follow the arrows in the supermarket..

Because he was there awaiting trial for a low level non violent offense?

Did you expect them to look into the future to find out this guy was dangerous?
No, I expect them to do their jobs and keep the public safe

No, I expect them to do their jobs and keep the public safe

With their crystal ball? Or.... how. Exactly.

This guy was a low level non violent offense waiting for bail.

Explain how they should have known he was going to kill someone. Specifically

Last edited:
Seriously?

I think most people hhavevery little understanding of how the legal system actually works.

They don't understand that a lot of people who are sitting in jail haven't actually been found guilty of anything.

This looks bad on the surface but he was in jail for a nonviolent offense and eligible for bond.

You can’t stop Florida Man, you can only hope to contain him.

Anyone wanna bet his victim was an associate who snitched on him?

Back