Social Florida COVID Death Rate Tops California

New York and Calif still has the largest death tolls from Covid. These two states were the states where they had their massive lockdowns.
They were the fucking epicenters. Look at the Chinese populations there and the mass amounts of travel to and from China. The fact that a fucking state like North Dakota ended up getting devastated despite having HUGE demographic/environmental advantages shows exactly how poorly handled it was there relative to the states that got hit hard to begin with.

Got to die sometimes. Might as well tell the Covid Gestapo to fuck off while doing it and enjoy your life as much as you can.
You have the same attitude as HIV/AIDS denialists in the gay community in the 80s. And they were equally dumb.

I like how it means something to so many people that more people die in a state led by the party they don't support.

a lot of disgusting people in this world.

California had a MUCH bigger problem to begin with because of demographics and travel patterns. The fact that Florida ended up in a worse situation speaks volumes. I lived in Florida for quite some time. There are hardly any Asian people there and little travelers between there and Asia. States like California and New York got hit the hardest initially because of aforementioned reasons. The fact that states like Florida or North Dakota ended up being disproportionately affected shows how poorly it was handled there.

Makes no sense. This is about death rates. Not who got infections quicker. Your explanation has nothing to do with the topic.

And for the 28th time. The article got it wrong and CA has a worse death rate.

Also, FL is a major spot for East coast folks. Shit tons of NYers visited FL. also....spring break. Disney World

Makes no sense. This is about death rates. Not who got infections quicker. Your explanation has nothing to do with the topic.

And for the 28th time. The article got it wrong and CA has a worse death rate.

Also, FL is a major spot for East coast folks. Shit tons of NYers visited FL. also....spring break. Disney World
Yes, it makes perfect sense. New York and California were the two main epicenters. It got brought in directly from China. Hardly anyone is flying in from China to Florida and literally nobody is flying in from China to South Dakota. The disease could have more easily been managed in states like that but they still fucked it up. Especially SD.

Last edited:
Yes, it makes perfect sense. New York and California were the two main epicenters. It got brought in directly from China. Hardly anyone is flying in from China to Florida and literally nobody is flying in from China to South Dakota. The disease could have more easily been managed in states like that but they still fucked it up. Especially SD. And people there were in denial, even as they were dying.

That story was fake. It’s so ridiculous only lefties who WANTED it to be true believed it. The concept of that is really slimy and gross. I mean yuck. It’s all about trying to take sick pleasure in the deaths of the “other”

so many people far for fake leftist news. CNN is fake news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...urses-claim-patients-deny-COVID-real-die.html

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-s...ents-denying-coronavirus-deathbed-falls-apart

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnn-f...patients-theyre-filled-with-anger-and-hatred/

That story was fake. It’s so ridiculous only lefties who WANTED it to be true believed it. The concept of that is really slimy and gross. I mean yuck. It’s all about trying to take sick pleasure in the deaths of the “other”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...urses-claim-patients-deny-COVID-real-die.html

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-s...ents-denying-coronavirus-deathbed-falls-apart

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnn-f...patients-theyre-filled-with-anger-and-hatred/
Since the story should have been verified more, I edited my previous post accordingly. You're kidding yourself if you don't think hatred of the other doesn't occur in spades on the right, though.

Im compiling evidence at this very moment, I’ll be having dinner tomorrow night with Giuliani and his daughter...

Are you saying you're entering a Devil's Triangle with Rudy and his daughter?

Bro, I don't think it's worth it. When he starts "taking off his mic pack" and starts mumbling trial by cumbat, that's your cue to start spotting suitable methods of exit.

If we are talking about why areas less connected to Asia were obviously effected......

Why the fuck did Thailand, Cambodia, and Indonesia not go into lockdown before USA and Europe?

I was in Thailand January/February then Cambodia February then Indonesia in March. All three of these countries went into "partial" I emphasize PARTIAL lock down....AFTER Europe and the US did. The US did around March 15th.....and South East Asian countries followed around 1 or 2 weeks later.

I found it so fuckin fishy that New York was going into full shut down while business was usual in South East Asia - where the virus was already circulating since January. Thailand should have been the number one covid hot spot in the world - they are one of the biggest Chinese tourist spots. And yet their covid death toll is till about....70 people? Give me a break. Now Thailand is going in the direction of vaccine passports for Western arrivals. Makes so much sense.

To be honest, given the difference in states between levels of lockdown, that's a very damn good trade off for Florida in terms of numbers of deaths.

If we are talking about why areas less connected to Asia were obviously effected......

Why the fuck did Thailand, Cambodia, and Indonesia not go into lockdown before USA and Europe?

I was in Thailand January/February then Cambodia February then Indonesia in March. All three of these countries went into "partial" I emphasize PARTIAL lock down....AFTER Europe and the US did. The US did around March 15th.....and South East Asian countries followed around 1 or 2 weeks later.

I found it so fuckin fishy that New York was going into full shut down while business was usual in South East Asia - where the virus was already circulating since January. Thailand should have been the number one covid hot spot in the world - they are one of the biggest Chinese tourist spots. And yet their covid death toll is till about....70 people? Give me a break. Now Thailand is going in the direction of vaccine passports for Western arrivals. Makes so much sense.

I don't blame Thailand for the passport thing but they're gonna have another year without any of the -25 backpackers who account for so much of their tourism trade, from all over the world, because those youngsters won't be getting both jabs until the autumn at the earliest. Probably winter. I suppose all the sex-pats and retired couples can still go, but that's gonna be a meagre amount of tourism compared to what they usually have, for 2 years running.

Says someone alive who hasn’t had to deal with a dead family member. How millennial of you.
Lost a younger brother to drug addiction and am probably older than you are. Granted, wasn't Covid that took him, but dead is dead just the same.

Yes, it makes perfect sense. New York and California were the two main epicenters. It got brought in directly from China. Hardly anyone is flying in from China to Florida and literally nobody is flying in from China to South Dakota. The disease could have more easily been managed in states like that but they still fucked it up. Especially SD.

No it doesn't. Because the main state visited by NY is FL. And there is this thing called Spring Break where NY and NJ residents go to FL in mass. There is this thing called Disney World which is the most popular theme park in America.

You can spin and spit out media narratives all you want but the fact is FL handled this much better than CA or NY. I mean u started out in this thread by saying how densely populated CA was and were ignorant of the fact that FL is more densely populated.

Not everything is team sports, both sides fuck up. On this issue you lost

Yes, this was pointed out earlier but I think some posters just ignore anything contrary to their bias

Lmao. What a awful attempt at a troll. Florida has one of the oldest populations of all the states where as California nwar the bottom Florida didn't shut down much whereas California has been in a state of perpetual lockdowns for the last year. And you want to talk about a marginal difference in death rates. 0/10.

Lost a younger brother to drug addiction and am probably older than you are. Granted, wasn't Covid that took him, but dead is dead just the same.
Dead is dead at the end but I can guarantee you dying isolated from friends family for a month is not the same as dying to an OD.

Btw, sorry about the lose of your brother. A life taken young sucks.

Back