Crime Florida Cop Arrested for planting meth and other drugs in over 120 cases

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-f...rugs-during-minor-traffic-stops-officials-say

Seems as if every police department in America has at least a few dirtbags still pulling the time-honored tradition of planting drugs on misdemeanor traffic offenses. They try and disable the bodycams and these stupid pathetic excuses for law enforcement still can't get it right.

Some poor father lost custody of his child after he was arrested by this scum of the earth.

While I 100% agree that this cop was a total piece of shit and should have double of all of the prison terms he was responsible for, I disagree that there are cops on every department that do this. Larger departments, oh hell yes, but not every department

I recently said this is another thread. I believe the vast majority of police are good people, doing their jobs the best they can. All the police I know are thoroughly decent people.

The scary thing is not the number of crooked cops, it’s the damage a single crooked cop can cause. This is a good example. A single crooked officer can destroy countless lives fairly easily. Kind of like one psycho nurse. We put a tremendous amount of trust in these people.
You’re right. A single bad cop can do a lot of damage.

It’s not only cops that do this though. It seem a lot more wrong when it’s done by a cop. But anyone can set someone up the same way & it will have the exact same impact on someone’s life.

You’re right. A single bad cop can do a lot of damage.

It’s not only cops that do this though. It seem a lot more wrong when it’s done by a cop. But anyone can set someone up the same way & it will have the exact same impact on someone’s life.

The idea that any individual can set up someone like this is farcsical.

Individuals aren't afforded the opportunity and trust that a cop is in this situation. An individual would never be able to perpetuate something in this scale, if at all.

Like come on man think that through.

Cops have the same protection as the Catholic Church. No matter how many times they get caught you always hear “but the vast majority...”.

Just give it a fucking rest. The average cop thinks they can check your ID even if you’re not suspected of a crime. Their training is horrific and they barely understand the laws that govern their behavior. Whether or not you think most are nice guys is irrelevant.

Pretty disgusting, but I laughed because it just made me think of the old Dave Chappelle skit.

_0QDpPvUJ3UkiZIqJ-DLbfcxeuoYf4mwBub6Vqs9C85EK6fS0QudCjfQGROil5CGbsNF43NkURGriy7UPMXyj61snTkp76NP25IIAbTSGmS20jni-XFEhkqKj27nH0KQfA=s412
My very first thought was chapelle lol

Just a bad apple

99% of police are good people

That may be true. I know you are joking but believe that the great majority of policemen are good people.
However, when they find one that is corrupt, like this fucker in question, there should be severe consequences.
I would have no problem with death penalty in this case.

The idea that any individual can set up someone like this is farcsical.

Individuals aren't afforded the opportunity and trust that a cop is in this situation. An individual would never be able to perpetuate something in this scale, if at all.

Like come on man think that through.
Any person can do the same thing. Just not on the same scale

Any person can do the same thing. Just not on the same scale

Or with near the same effectiveness or lack of risk.

Do you not see how being both the planter of the narcotics and the one that would be called in the case of planted narcotics is insanely advantageous to the success of this type of thing?

Or with near the same effectiveness or lack of risk.

Do you not see how being both the planter of the narcotics and the one that would be called in the case of planted narcotics is insanely advantageous to the success of this type of thing?
What I said was anyone could the same thing & it would have exact same impact on someone life.

because this was the first time they got caught.
This reminded me of something I heard from a cop. He basically said that he has no sense of guilt about fucking up someone's life over a DUI because they know damn well it isn't the first time you've driven drunk.

I feel the same way about this. Once a cop gets caught doing something shady, it probably wasn't the first time.

I'm hearing that the woman who was investigating this officer was fired because she was told to stop reporting on it, but she continued anyways. Having trouble finding a link right now though.

Man, this is so fucked up. Was everyone just looking the other way? Really, 120 times on routine traffic stops in a 2 year period. Come on man.....

Man, this is so fucked up. Was everyone just looking the other way? Really, 120 times on routine traffic stops in a 2 year period. Come on man.....
Heres a full unedited video of the cop doing it. Not sure if it's been posted in here. Truly a scumbag.

Little off topic but here is a video of a cop pretty much raping this guy in search of nonexistent weed. This is disturbing.

Oh wow.. same cop planting drugs. Didnt knowbthere was more than one video of this guy

I hope his bitchass gets the lining fucked out of his ass.

Basically yes. All cops are scum and cover for each other. This guy got busted for bothering another cops family.

Back