Crime Florida Cop Arrested for planting meth and other drugs in over 120 cases

Charge the cop with 120 pocession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. And throw out any case he was within breathing distance of.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-f...rugs-during-minor-traffic-stops-officials-say

Seems as if every police department in America has at least a few dirtbags still pulling the time-honored tradition of planting drugs on misdemeanor traffic offenses. They try and disable the bodycams and these stupid pathetic excuses for law enforcement still can't get it right.

Some poor father lost custody of his child after he was arrested by this scum of the earth.

This is why I avoid any interaction with cops for any reason good or bad no matter how minor.

Here is another example of how the power dynamic means the civilian always loses.

Detroit cop runs a stop sign in an unmarked car and gets t-boned by another car. The cops arrested the other driver. Security camera footage from a nearby house is the only reason the guy was let go.

The cop knew he was in the wrong and still fucking arrested the other guy.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...ign-arrested-other-driver-under-investigation

Charge the cop with 120 pocession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. And throw out any case he was within breathing distance of.
Plus 120 counts of attempted murder since being incarcerated just 5 years increases the likelihood of you dying just under 80%. Comes from a "prominent" LEO family apparently. That's why the lawyers are the first contacts I put in a new phone and my vehicles are camera'd the fuck out.

He ruined 120 peoples lives by doing this. Lifetime in prison would be a fair judgement.

So he was caught doing this on bodycam? My question is where the fuk is the check and balances in his department. Don't they have bodycam audits to ensure accountability?

He ruined 120 peoples lives by doing this. Lifetime in prison would be a fair judgement.

So he was caught doing this on bodycam? My question is where the fuk is the check and balances in his department. Don't they have bodycam audits to ensure accountability?
no, he always turned bodycams off. another cop turned him in when he fucked with some attorneys kid. Looks like audits are only for cops who have already been caught

I am glad they caught him and were able to arrest. I do find it interesting he was fired in September last year, but they only just arrested him Wednesday? Seems kind of weird, even to view all the footage, it shouldn't have taken 10 months to arrest him, seems pretty clear what he was doing, even with just reviewing 10 cases should have been enough.

Piggy could have tried to flee or something, he must have known the shit storm was coming for him.

Someone like him should be executed. He is a psycho predator, using his position over power. If he doesn't get back into a job of power, he will create the power by beating children or something. Unless of course, he is in prision. But haven't we wasted enough tax money on him? Paying his salary to ruin 120 lives.

They have video evidence, it is clear, clean cut. Just kill him, unless he sequels on his other piggy friends (if they are doing the same thing)

Why the hell do the cops even have the ability to turn off their bodycams themselves? Aren't a decent number of them done remotely? Turning off the bodycam should be a near automatic charge dismissal, certainly of any added charges to the traffic violationwhat was on the dash cam, and anything beyond once or twice being chalked up to accidental should get them the boot.

Sounds like pretty common behavior for police.

Police misconduct should come with a mandatory death sentence.

After all these years on Sherdog, I may have found my soulmate.

Off with his head and the rest pf the police!!!
Am I doing it right?

Why the hell do the cops even have the ability to turn off their bodycams themselves? Aren't a decent number of them done remotely? Turning off the bodycam should be a near automatic charge dismissal, certainly of any added charges to the traffic violationwhat was on the dash cam, and anything beyond once or twice being chalked up to accidental should get them the boot.
agreed, it's bullshit they can turn them off it defeats the purpose. this fucker screwed up so many people it's so hard to believe what this nuthead was doing. Power control. Rot in jail fool.

But knowing just how much damage a single officer can inflict....

....the fact that there are many more cops like him out there yet to be exposed is the far more frightening truth.
They can do no wrong in some people's eyes and even when they're found at fault their defenders will trivialize said issue. The psychology behind it is both fascinating and fucked up.

was the crystal even high quality stuff???
If I read correctly he actually faked one of the tests lmao.

I am glad they caught him and were able to arrest. I do find it interesting he was fired in September last year, but they only just arrested him Wednesday? Seems kind of weird, even to view all the footage, it shouldn't have taken 10 months to arrest him, seems pretty clear what he was doing, even with just reviewing 10 cases should have been enough.

Piggy could have tried to flee or something, he must have known the shit storm was coming for him.

Someone like him should be executed. He is a psycho predator, using his position over power. If he doesn't get back into a job of power, he will create the power by beating children or something. Unless of course, he is in prision. But haven't we wasted enough tax money on him? Paying his salary to ruin 120 lives.

They have video evidence, it is clear, clean cut. Just kill him, unless he sequels on his other piggy friends (if they are doing the same thing)
His father is a veteran of the same agency and said the tape doesn't show any guilt. Definitely not special treatment. Think they requested a lower bail amount too lmao.

His neighbor's son is one of his victims.

He actually victimized one person TWICE.

agreed, it's bullshit they can turn them off it defeats the purpose. this fucker screwed up so many people it's so hard to believe what this nuthead was doing. Power control. Rot in jail fool.
I could see once or twice, the dude saying he turned it off to go piss or on a break or something and forgot to turn it back on, but surely someone would notice the pattern if he conveniently finds meth during speeding stops every time he turns it off. Shouldn't just be fired imo, dude's gotta do the combined jail time all the people he framed were sentenced to.

no, he always turned bodycams off. another cop turned him in when he fucked with some attorneys kid. Looks like audits are only for cops who have already been caught
If I read correctly that person was a distant relative of the intervening officer and upon discovering all this information Wester offered to report the planted drugs might have belonged to someone else. Sounds like an arc of The Wire.

My cousin was blackballed from being a cop in the greater SLC area just for finding out that cops were stealing and dealing drugs and making it known that he would not stand for it. This was years ago when he worked in Tooela Utah. He was fired from there and blackballed everywhere in he whole valley.

The point I am making is that while all cops are not corrupt they do gang together and protect their own even when their own are criminals. The culture of protectionism among cops is a culture that looks the other way in many cases and this allows for severe abuses to happen often to innocent people.

His neighbor's son is one of his victims.

He actually victimized one person TWICE.

thats fucked. I read, that. Wasn't the guy's wife arrested in the car, the cop pulled this guy over later and he asked "where is your wife" knowing she was probably in jail
guy that was pulled over said "none of your business (and some expletives, i hope). The officer let him go.

This website kept a database of law enforcement related crimes that were prosecuted from 2005-2014. From what I can gather there were 247 similar incidents around the country.... obviously doesn't account for law enforcement who escaped prosecution.
https://policecrime.bgsu.edu/Home/Crimes#

and hopes when he is convicted he will go to general population in prison and told to sink or swim.

Make this motherfucker an example that every police officer to see what will happen if you become dirty.

Unlikely, law enforcement is generally p.c. regardless of their own desire. Putting a beat cop in gen.pop is a recipe for violence and litigation. By law once you're locked up the dept.of corrections assumes custodial responsibility .

My cousin was blackballed from being a cop in the greater SLC area just for finding out that cops were stealing and dealing drugs and making it known that he would not stand for it. This was years ago when he worked in Tooela Utah. He was fired from there and blackballed everywhere in he whole valley.

The point I am making is that while all cops are not corrupt they do gang together and protect their own even when their own are criminals. The culture of protectionism among cops is a culture that looks the other way in many cases and this allows for severe abuses to happen often to innocent people.

That literally is just corruption. You described why all cops are corrupt.

Back