Crime Florida Cop Arrested for planting meth and other drugs in over 120 cases

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Chest Rockwell, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell Brown Belt

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-f...rugs-during-minor-traffic-stops-officials-say

Seems as if every police department in America has at least a few dirtbags still pulling the time-honored tradition of planting drugs on misdemeanor traffic offenses. They try and disable the bodycams and these stupid pathetic excuses for law enforcement still can't get it right.

Some poor father lost custody of his child after he was arrested by this scum of the earth.

2. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Sounds like pretty common behavior for police.

Police misconduct should come with a mandatory death sentence.

3. IGotAHugePeckah

IGotAHugePeckah Brown Belt

Pretty disgusting, but I laughed because it just made me think of the old Dave Chappelle skit.

[​IMG]

Prutfis, Laza cds mma, MT7 and 28 others like this.
  4. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

For planting evidence that sounds about right. If it's just that they ate the all the donuts before others could have one then something less severe will do.

5. nac386

nac386 Gold Belt

I recently said this is another thread. I believe the vast majority of police are good people, doing their jobs the best they can. All the police I know are thoroughly decent people.

The scary thing is not the number of crooked cops, it’s the damage a single crooked cop can cause. This is a good example. A single crooked officer can destroy countless lives fairly easily. Kind of like one psycho nurse. We put a tremendous amount of trust in these people.

6. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Double Yellow Card

Nailed it.

This is why bad cops should be treated as child molesters, and not given sympathy because this was the first time they got caught.

This is where that blue wall, is essentially cops protecting a child molester. I don't care if that is your buddy. I don't care if cops as a group get attacked, so you have to stock together.

A bad cop is a literal monster that we should have zero loyalty or tolerance for.

Emang8, Krixes, WandySaku2 and 27 others like this.
  7. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell Brown Belt

I've had some really close friends as cops. My job meant that I would meet a fairly large amount of them. In my experience 90% of them are crooked as can be. Good to have as buddies, great to know when a bad situation arises, but crooked as Michael J Fox trying to write a straight line.

I would say the majority of them enter the force as thoroughly decent people, but the nature of the job grinds them down until they are as dirty as one can imagine. Just the nature of the beast.

8. TheLastSpartan

TheLastSpartan Green Belt

But knowing just how much damage a single officer can inflict....

....the fact that there are many more cops like him out there yet to be exposed is the far more frightening truth.

9. Bobby 3 Sticks

Bobby 3 Sticks Purple Belt

One bad apple

All cops are heroes

They wouldn't have drugs planted if they weren't already guilty of something

If they didn't put themselves in that position cop wouldn't have planted drugs

Cop was just trying to get home to family.

Did I cover it all?

10. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

The department has got to be responsible for this to some degree. There's no way he routinely did this without someone coming forward.

11. SleepyBoy

SleepyBoy Silver Belt

This should be a life sentence for the cop and his managers should be fired and lose their pensions.

I can see one or two sneaking by you, but a 120+?

At that point you're either complicit or woefully incompetent, and you didn't earn your pension by being a useless turd

12. HomeCheese

HomeCheese Brown Belt

Yeah exactly, that would be 120 defendants all telling the same story that the drugs were planted. 120 lawyers hearing this from their clients. Other people in the system must have known.

13. luckyshot

luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

14. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

I'd imagine most everyone says the drugs were planted or they have no idea how the drugs got there. What I'm curious about is how many of those 120 took a plea.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  15. Lowmanproblems

Lowmanproblems Black Belt Platinum Member

Just think about how many people took plea deals because they thought they would get no justice

16. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Probably all of them? They already knew justice wasnt gonna happen. A cop had thrown meth in their car.

17. Fawlty

Fawlty moist robot Yellow Card

Fair idea, but you forgot his accomplices. The ones who ignored the red flags, or outright knew. There must be at least 5 of those blue line scumbag cops for every scumbag who physically breaks the law. Maybe there are 20. It's a gigantic problem.

All of these people are as morally culpable as kidnappers and their accomplices.

18. G-19

G-19 Orange Belt

How were they crooked, and why were you friends with them? No it isn’t “the nature of the beast”. I’m not going to federal prison over some retarded crooked cop bullshit that should’ve ended years ago. On average we are on camera 76 times a day. Good luck trying to be a piece of shit with a badge with that kind of heat on you.

volodya, A.C. and Lowmanproblems like this.
  19. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Turn it off? Seems like a pretty easy solution. This guy did it for years.

AndroidRage likes this.
  20. lurker

lurker Blue Belt

florida man with a badge is still gonna be florida man