Florida armed bystander stops gunman at crowded back-to-school event at park

I have a back pack with weights in it and a few other things . The knife is on one shoulder straps and it is the same pack I used for hiking.

I run through dark areas and im more concerned with foxes with rabies then people.

We have a few people bit every year in our area by them and I don't feel liking carrying a gun on a run. The knife is easy as it has a place on the pack.

Found your picture online, pretty cool dude.

hqdefault.jpg

It's fucking Florida dude.

Try to buy a gun illegally in Florida. It's like impossible.

All guns sales are legal.
Lol no they aren't have you lost your mind? I bought a .38 from my coke dealer.

Lol just like that. Insults, personal attacks, memes. Exactly what I was expecting.

Yep, classic RP dick-tucking. When Laughing Khaleesi or J-law come out, you know he's tapping to strikes. Every single time.

So even though guns are prevalent, you think a ten round limit keeps people from pulling the trigger at all? Like it ain't worth it just to pop off ten because popping in a loaded magazine is difficult? Or they could just go with a rifle where there is no capacity limitations.

Criminals aren't the ones who apply for a license to carry. Anyone looking to shoot someone isn't worried about transporting their gun to the future crime scene. By the way. The policy has been not to issue them, which is why my county just lost in the 9th Circuit to a Sherdogger. :eek::D

There's a prcoessing time for permits, if that's what you mean. Pistol permits are single use only and good for a matter of days, so that would qualify. With long guns the permit is good for a year so once you have it that's that. Fwiw, most dudes around here with guns who I've talked to aren't strangers to ignoring the registration laws. Lots of 'em out there that were never on the registry. People die every day. A friend and his friend just completed a couple 80% lowers (i.e. built their own with no intention to register).

Training is for handguns only and it's either an NRA pistol course for half a day or like a 3 day hunting course. Unless they've changed in the last few years to offer something shorter. Teaching a guy about hunting doesn't stop crime. Teaching a guy how to operate his gun and shoot better doesn't sound like a crime-stopping move either. The legal information provided likely does, but probably not the violent kind. Or I could buy a rifle or build my own Glock.

Don't know what to say on SYG. I'm not familiar with statistics showing people getting away with something under normal self-defense laws that they wouldn't under SYG. After recognizing Castle Law relatively recently, I've seen no cases of that law even being used (let alone improperly).

But sure, mix it all together and somehow it's accomplishing more than just burdening gun owners and tax payers. :D

th
let’s put this another way:
1) do you think Hawaii is a restrictive place to own guns compared to other states?
2) if the laws were much more lax than they are today, and had been so for over Some time, do you think gun violence would improve, stay the same, or worsen in the state?
3) if there are some other factors besides geographic isolation and restrictive laws that contribute to Hawaii’s low gun violence rate, what are they and do other states/cities share the same effects?

let’s put this another way:
1) do you think Hawaii is a restrictive place to own guns compared to other states?
2) if the laws were much more lax than they are today, and had been so for over Some time, do you think gun violence would improve, stay the same, or worsen in the state?
3) if there are some other factors besides geographic isolation and restrictive laws that contribute to Hawaii’s low gun violence rate, what are they and do other states/cities share the same effects?

Yes.

Improve. Crime rates have fallen regardless of specific restrictions.

Most of it's rural. Most of the cultural roots are Asian and Pacific Islander. Throw in some Portuguese.

For the first time ever (I believe) an officer in this county was murdered on the job. I moved here from Philly. It's a totally different scene and would have the same violent crime rates if the laws were no different than Pennsylvania's. Come on out. I'll buy the beers.

Europe has plenty of murders and the gang population in the US dwarfs that of Europe. We have 100s of thousands of kids here with ongoing beefs that began before they were born. Almost all of our black ops are financed with black drug money and that can never stop. These kids will continue to run around with guns regardless of legislation.

Let's think beyond a band-aid, if just this once.
Would you say the accessibility of corrosive acids or bases is a factor in acid attacks?

Yes.

Improve. Crime rates have fallen regardless of specific restrictions.

Most of it's rural. Most of the cultural roots are Asian and Pacific Islander. Throw in some Portuguese.

For the first time ever (I believe) an officer in this county was murdered on the job. I moved here from Philly. It's a totally different scene and would have the same violent crime rates if the laws were no different than Pennsylvania's. Come on out. I'll buy the beers.
We probably talked about it before, but I’m from Aiea. I would totally have a beer or 7 with you.

And now we're back to the 2nd and existence of millions of firearms in circulation . . . that aren't going anywhere.
Did you read the comment I was replying to?

It's fucking Florida dude.

Try to buy a gun illegally in Florida. It's like impossible.

All guns sales are legal.
I once bought a revolver for 35$ at 1am by the MetroRail in Miami. It was 18 years ago but still.

Tbh I thought the motherfkin junkie was going to rob me when he walked towards me and whipped it out. Though he did hold it flat on his palm, I was like "wtf ???"
When he asked me if I wanted to buy it, I thought it was a trick question but I thought "quick.....before he changes his mind." Of course........after the requisite unclenching of my anus.

It was an old ass no name piece with 5 slightly dented bullets still in it. It worked too, as I checked a few days later. Fking buried it by US1 on the side as I was a newly arrived (5 months) foreigner living in the US and I just didn't need the hassle at 20.

In retrospect, I realized I should've robbed him back right after. Then I'd have the gun AND the money.

<2>

Last edited:
Great job by the bystander.
Also, in Russia, we cannot own short-barrel weapons like revolvers or pistols. This does not stop criminals from owning them. I would prefer it to be legal to own and carry a pistol.

This is a good argument for gun control.

Pussy can't handle his humiliation and decides to shoot up the place.

Guarantee that humiliated pussies shoot up places exponentially more than good guys with guns save the day.
Indeed.

So that's why we need MORE good guys with guns. Then when they go to shoot up the place, everyone's shooting back.

Yes you can lol

You can own them, but you can't carry them.

Many states have blade length limits. My state has blade length limits and blade type limits.

Even West Virginia has blade length limits.

Back