Florida armed bystander stops gunman at crowded back-to-school event at park

Mass shootings are rare too. But they’re over sensationalized by the media when they happen so it seems like they happen every day. If the media covered ‘good guys’ with guns stopping crimes from occurring with the same approach, your awareness of them would be similar as well.
I know.

Most gun homicides are because of gang killings which politicians rarely address.....middle class American doesn't give a shit, only if it happens to middle class/white kids, then they care.

I know.

Most gun homicides are because of gang killings which politicians rarely address.....middle class American doesn't give a shit, only if it happens to middle class/white kids, then they care.

Reporting someone stopping a potential crisis, and using a legally obtained firearm responsibly to do so, counters all the shitty overly covered ‘mass’ shootings just a bit. It should be reported more often when someone averts a crisis this way. It’s the right approach to raise positive awareness of not just fire arms, but people who choose to carry and use them responsibly.

Start trying to see some of this in these reports rather than ‘everyone should carry a gun so we can all be safer’. I don’t think all these reports are about this, is what I’m saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back