Flograppling Opinions

Byrd

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just cut the cord and got rid of my cable, boosted my internet speed and been replacing all the garbage I never watched, and paid for, for what I want and I'm considering a subscription to Flograppling.

The website is not very informative so I have a few questions for anyone who has a subscription.

First, do you feel the content is worth the $20 per month?

Second, is there an app where you can watch on a streaming box like Fire TV? I really hate watching stuff on computers and tablets.

Third, is every live event archived so you can watch later? Most events I will not be able to catch live.

Last, how is the quality? This may part of question 2, because even crappy streaming can look decent on a small screen, but how is it if you put it up on a big screen like a 55" tv?

Some of you may say try it and see, and I probably will, but wanted to see what others are doing with their subscription.

Thanks for any info!!

The way you search stuff on the website is horrible.
The Tonon and Edwin Najmi documentaries are quality.

The website in general lacks a lot. If I was trying to sell an internet subscription service, I would be a lot more infomative on my website, just saying...

I think it's worth it. I paid the up front price for one year.

Previously, I would pay for pans and worlds streams so that alone is almost the same price as the flo membership. With all the other content they offer, it's a no brainer. I'm not sure if they archive everything but having the worlds matches archived by match was absolutely incredible. You can literally watch one person's progression through the tournament.

Then, being able to rewatch the lower belt days by mat was pretty amazing too. I was able to watch my matches from pans in full hd which I grealy appreciate.

Content is good. The site itself is utter and complete crap. You can't find anything on it.

They do upload events later to watch. If you do an annual membership, they also offer all of the other Flo channels - wrestling, combat, etc.

I like it a lot. The documentaries and the training videos are prime. The events themselves are generally well done. The website is difficult to search, but once you get the hang of it it isn't bad.

I personally think it's worth the annual cost due to the extensive content, but I wouldn't do it on a monthly basis cost.

Thanks for all the answers. I will probably wait until the next big event like worlds, and sign up for one month. If I use it, ill pay for a year.

You can either go to his profile under 'people' where it will have all his matches under the 'video' tab, or you can punch his name into the search box

Thanks, using the 'people' tab actually works. The search box is crap and shows be a much of random stuff.

Back