FloCombat: Conor's team denies working w/ Jordan Burroughs

Riiight you would never do such a thing...

How am I supposed to take you seriously when you throw out half assed lies like that? You could at least put some more effort into it. Hell, if you owned up to it I would respect you a lot.

I didn't get defensive. Being defensive would require me caring what you posted. I made fun of how silly you were being. As you said, I mocked you.

Whatever you say buddy. How about we end this charade here and save ourselves some time? You don't like me, I like to pick on you. That's all there is to it.

It's ok. It's obvious this subject bothers you considering how invested you're getting into this and it must be why you are acting rather irrationally, so I'll just leave it be.

Oliver would've medaled if he didn't choke against Pico. More than enough to get Conor ready!
Oliver is very talented but he's small. Not an ideal fit to prep for Khabib imo. Still, having him could only help. Kid has skills to spare

It's ok. It's obvious this subject bothers you considering how invested you're getting into this and it must be why you are acting rather irrationally, so I'll just leave it be.
Still sticking to the act eh? Lol. Ok. Have a good day kid.

Oliver is very talented but he's small. Not an ideal fit to prep for Khabib imo. Still, having him could only help. Kid has skills to spare

Small, but very strong like Khabib. More than anything, he can be another set of eyes which I think Conor needs more than anything.

Small, but very strong like Khabib. More than anything, he can be another set of eyes which I think Conor needs more than anything.
Fair. It could only help. We'll have to see if he takes Oliver up on his offer. It would be a smart move for sure but not the end ofvthe world if he didn't.

Jordan knows his help wont stop the inevitable.

giphy.gif

XaDsetj.gif

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDustin%2BPoirier%2B2%2B(2).gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ScornfulFoolhardyArachnid-size_restricted.gif

PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ncme624WF71qaa8d1o3_500.gif

They could probably do better than Jordan anyways he he isn't going to be able to replicate Jordan's blessed double that makes him so great

Tavares is the poor bastard getting his face elbowed into oblivion in that gif.
oh , didnt even know the guy. the only tavares i know is brad. Anyway, other opponents can resists his wimpy punches for 5 rounds meanwhile imagine conor mcgregor dropping that much strikes on someone. That guy would be dead.

oh , didnt even know the guy. the only tavares i know is brad. Anyway, other opponents can resists his wimpy punches for 5 rounds meanwhile imagine conor mcgregor dropping that much strikes on someone. That guy would be dead.
Tavares looked dead by the time the ref announced the KO lol.

Khabib's punches are far from wimpy but no one here will argure that he's a KO artist. However, if he can pin you down and throw bombs like that for 5 rounds then anyone would go out eventually.

But yes, Conor is a KO artist. Khabib is not.

Back