FloCombat: Conor's team denies working w/ Jordan Burroughs

You train and prepare to win. Conor's path to winning is certainly not wrestling with Khabib, there's zero sense in bringing anyone from outside two months before the fight. It would be as if Khabib brought Floyd to improve his boxing. Not gonna happen, and surely will not improve your chances.

To give people context in a clear and understandable way. I like to make stuff like this common knowledge so fake rumors don't get spread. I didn't see anyone posting these, so I went ahead and provided the update.

Why does every post I make bother you? I provided info about a rumor and you still found something stupid to complain about. Would you also like to complain about the color of my text?

Also, *you're

Lmao, I guess your an award winning journalist now! Congrats!

Interesting. But who does Conor have that can help his wrestling? Kavanagh? Dannis? lmao
This dude: https://www.instagram.com/kostignusariov/
And Conors wretling coach Sergei Pik.

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-Instagram-1447314.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-Instagram-Kavanagh-1447313.jpg

I cannot believe that you've gotten so uppity about me posting news. Lol you are sad, kid.

You're the one getting uppity, or correction - always uppity. I was very content with your post, I was simply wondering why you had decided to present information in the way you did. Considering this is Sherdog, I felt it completely unnecessary, but was certainly not offended by it.

You're the one getting uppity, or correction - always uppity. I was very content with your post, I was simply wondering why you had decided to present information in the way you did. Considering this is Sherdog, I felt it completely unnecessary, but was certainly not offended by it.
Dude I answered your question and moved on. You then came back with another lame snarky quip. You clearly want to try and prove some point with me. Save yourself some time and move on. Talk with posters you like. I clearly piss you off for some reason, so just ignore me and move on. No reason to focus on me so much.

Dude I answered your question and moved on. You then came back with another lame snarky quip. You clearly want to try and prove some point with me. Save yourself some time and move on. Talk with posters you like. I clearly piss you off for some reason, so just ignore me and move on. No reason to focus on me so much.

I've already proven my point a long time ago with you. lmao

I was simply asking a perfectly reasonable question you seem to be offended by. I'm sorry it offended you, I won't ask you again!

Conor is too much of an ego maniac. He probably thinks John K and the rest of his butt buddy trainers are good enough lmao

I was simply asking a perfectly reasonable question you seem to be offended by. I'm sorry it offended you, I won't ask you again!
I literally answered your question in the first post <45>

You're so obsessed with me for some sad reason. Fine then, stick around kid. I'll always have fun laughing at you antics. Just don't say I didn't offer you an out.

Hahaha Conor dweebs got their hopes up.

It’s wrestlefuck ave for Conor. Don’t get your hopes up too high. Khabib has more momentum going in this. Nobody has been able to figure him out yet in mma and give him his first loss. Conor has been figured out multiple times.
Take your first left onto Wrestlefuck Ave and then ride that all the way down to Queer Street.

You and @PROlogic are literally the worst posters here on Sherdog. It's quite phenomenal how delusional you both are.

Jordan knows his help wont stop the inevitable.

Whats that? Khabib walking into a left or Khabib not even making the show?

He's such a badass he decisioned a inactive #11. Lol.

I literally answered your question in the first post <45>

You're so obsessed with me for some sad reason. Fine then, stick around kid. I'll always have fun laughing at you antics. Just don't say, I didn't offer you an out.

I know you did, but you didn't just answer it, you decided to insult me. Which I'm more than ok with, but because you were under the pretense that I was mocking you, which I would never do! I've simply only continued to state my position as to why I asked the original question to begin with, which you continue to seem very challenged and defensive by. I'm sure I could guess why that would be, but that is not my intention. My intention is to the clear the disagreement, and maybe even have you apologize for claiming irrationally "that I'm obsessed with you", when we both clearly know that to be a fallacy.

I know you did, but you didn't just answer it, you decided to insult me. Which I'm more than ok with, but because you were under the pretense that I was mocking you, which I would never do!
Riiight you would never do such a thing...
You don't have balls.

And you don't have a job.
Yes you're a liar, thank you for admitting this long and useless paragraph is a fallacy before I read all about how you think the time you gathered the strength to put away the Doritos for a week equaled new cutting weight expert.
How am I supposed to take you seriously when you throw out half assed lies like that? You could at least put some more effort into it. Hell, if you owned up to it I would respect you a lot.

I've simply only continued to state my position as to why I asked the original question to begin with, which you continue to seem very challenged and defensive by.
I didn't get defensive. Being defensive would require me caring what you posted. I made fun of how silly you were being. As you said, I mocked you.

I'm sure I could guess why that would be, but that is not my intention. My intention is to the clear the disagreement, and maybe even have you apologize for claiming irrationally "that I'm obsessed with you", when we both clearly know that to be a fallacy.
Whatever you say buddy. How about we end this charade here and save ourselves some time? You don't like me, I like to pick on you. That's all there is to it.

Back