Flip Flop Bros in Public

I can't stand them, i bought a pair for a trip to the beach last year and fuck they hurt, my whole foot and ankle were feeling horrible. Never again! Next time just some good ol' sandals. And hey if you about to throwdown, kick that shit off lol!

<36>

Check out Koboko Sandals (Google it!), coming soon :)

Do you work for them btw? Not trying to call you out. Just curious why you joined recently and only posted in this thread. If you are trying to get word of mouth out, then no big deal and I'm all for social media advertising and working to get your brand out there. You should probably put a disclaimer that you are associated with them though. I don't know the rules.
I will check them out though. I'm always up for new styles and new brands if I like the look and the quality is good.

It'll be 74 here tomorrow, I'll be wearing them for sure.

What's the matter bro, u dont wanna show your small baby feet ? Or are you one of those morons that wear shoes, even if its humid out.

You abandon the flip flops at the first, obviously.

How about the douchebags that wear the black adias ones with socks..
baaf2adad79e28cd16a26441f0641b33.jpg
<Gordonhat>

a real man can fight in whatever garb is dressed in. in fact, if you don't know how to handle yourself in flip flops you can't consider yourself a true badass

I got my ass kicked by a concrete curb in flip flops a few 4th of Julys ago. Stubbed a toe somehow and bled out probably 2 cups of blood , enough that it was disturbing to everyone around me. Ever since then I've soured on flip flops a bit , they really do limit you quite a bit.

i wear them year round; the benefits of living in hawaii

Back