Flip Flop Bros in Public

I love em. I cant wait till the weather gets warmer to bust my Vans flops out. I grew up in ky so I was barefoot during the summer most of the time anyway

Ha!
My friends and I once got into a potential scrap with some frat bros.
Went through the usual chest thumping and posturing. The funniest part was when I just kicked off my flip flops and said something stupid like "let's do it", or something like that, there was this weird, palpable turn of energy and they just started walking away (still talking shit, of course). I guess they saw it as a sign of "this guy is serious" or maybe they assumed I trained teh UFC because I was comfortable fighting in bare feet.... Who knows. It was for the best, cause I was hammered and probably would have gotten my ass kicked.

Travelling or holidays, 24/7.
At home, in the UK, never. Rarely even if we get rare sunshine actually, mainly wear some hi-tops or something.

I have a buddy who wears flip flops outside in the dead of Northeast Winter.

Hell, picking up my daughter today from HS, the amount of dudes rocking socks and slides was staggering. Between girls in slippers and dudes in flip flops, I weep for our future.

I wear boat shoes on my boat and water socks when using my jet ski. If I am at my lake house I wear the boat shoes vs flip flops.

Travelling or holidays, 24/7.
At home, in the UK, never. Rarely even if we get rare sunshine actually, mainly wear some hi-tops or something.

I was just in London. Wouldnt surprise me if you could count the number of people with flip flops in the entire city on one hand!

bunch of manlets or children that don't know what flip flops are for. you don't wear flip flops to go to the movies or to go out to a restaurant, you wear them when you are hungover on saturday to go get coffee and your vision / coordination is too fucked to put on shoes and socks.

then again, i'd wager to bet half the dipshits that post here cry at the smell of whiskey, so it's a moot point anyway.

I did say only low class people use them when they are out and about :D

Yeah, basically you can wear them like in a 500m radius where you have to go, otherwise it becomes a burden. And in rain it sucks even more.

For extra traction, torque and leverage:

7180955159_3351a7396b.jpg

The newest addition to the Vin Diesel footwear line.

comfortable-what-does-vin-diesel-do-if-you-ask-him-to-take-off-his-shoes-height-frauding-vin-diesel.jpg

shoes_if95813.jpg

These are the only flippy flops I wear.
Also, I am to old to fight anymore.

Man I even wear em in winter. Look. I'm not gonna lie. That's all the VC wore in the jungle and they handled themselves well. Enemy does something that works? Adapt!

Not acceptable for men to wear girlie shoes like that outside of the swimming pool area or sauna.

Back