Flatulence

MarcoW

Bojacked Horsehungman
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone have a member at their club that always passes gas mid roll?
Is there an unspoken rule not to mention it?
Recently I've found bjj causes me to slip them out there its very unfortunate.

its going to happen. unless its a room clearer, then its not a big deal.

Unwritten rule not to mention it?

No. People giggle like little kids, point at people and gripe at them, etc.

It's a family, the best gyms anyway, and so it's like farting at the dinner table. It happens. People somehow move on.

I fart all the time. I don't care if anybody notices or not. Usually we giggle when somebody rips a really laud one.

Its going to happen. We eat durign the day and have class at night. Digestion occurs and when pressure is put down on the torso, it happens. Guys should be mature enough to deal with it.

I've done it. Unintentionally of course and on more than one occasion too. I always laugh whenever I do it and whenever someone else does it. Farts are hilarious. It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.

As has been the case in so many recent threads, I'd like to get Hillary's opinion on this.

I once dropped in on a friend's class, and rolled with the students. During the roll I had to fart. So being a Judo guy, naturally I pin the guy in place while I concentrated on letting it out as silently as possible. Success.

I thought it was funny, so I told my friend, but she wasn't too amused. Ah well.

I once dropped in on a friend's class, and rolled with the students. During the roll I had to fart. So being a Judo guy, naturally I pin the guy in place while I concentrated on letting it out as silently as possible. Success.

I thought it was funny, so I told my friend, but she wasn't too amused. Ah well.

lmao slick

I love how as a Judo guy first thought is "oh crap, pin him down so I can let this out with no one noticing"

+1

It always seems to happen when I go for a hard bridge.

I once held a guy in inverted guard and let out a fart that lasted for a good 5+ seconds.

First time I ever tapped a blue belt.

I had a very gassy session yesterday. I felt for my training partners. Throwing up arm bars with imminent flatulence is no fun. Luckily there wasn't too much stank.

Recently I've found bjj causes me to slip them out there its very unfortunate.

I know that feel, bro. I lost an armbar from guard today because I farted and it made me laugh. :icon_lol:

Recently I was in class and just about to walk towards the door so I could drop one, literally in the motion of getting up to go over there and my instructor says "Himbob come here" he wanted me to triangle him so he could show some defences from it.

For a BJJ black Belt he has a terrible sense of timing.

You have to try your best to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool before you go to training.

I love how as a Judo guy first thought is "oh crap, pin him down so I can let this out with no one noticing"

+1

I must confess I've done this too.

"Gotta fart, must get kesa first!"

I usually make sure to get everything out in the bathroom before going to the gym but sometimes a little gas comes out during a roll.

Usually when a HW decides to go knee on belly on me.

Back