Flat Earther's

There are far more flat earthers than you could ever imagine existing in today's society, maybe thousands. A lot of spirit science believers buy into the flat earth thing as well. Just read the comments on this video.
[YT]/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0[/YT]

i lost brain cells watchin dat vid :(

most comments i read r in support of a spherical earth

I was told Dinosaur bones were put there by god to test man's faith....

This is what Muslims tell me regarding evolution. Yes, it certainly looks like there actually was evolution...which is because God made the evidence fairly convincing to test your faith.

T0b1KXO.gif

Last one of these threads got shut down. Mods are in on the conspiracy.

I want to believe.

There's not enough time in school to teach kids everything the human race has discovered about the world around us, I guess.
Inquiring minds aren't always smart ones.

I'd say being brainwashed from birth is at least an understandable excuse. Also, the quality of a high school(and sometimes college) education varies a lot.

Yeah, being brainwashed from birth is definitely an excuse. I was with my ex for 10 years and wouldn't even discuss it with me. She didn't want any doubts and would not consider the other side.

Also, I don't even know if it comes down to education though, at least not exclusively. I went to a Catholic school and I was around 10 or 11 when I looked around in class to see if the other kids were buying it.

My parents are not overly religious but both of them believe in God. I'm not a gifted person by any means. I have very average intelligence and even below average in certain aspects. Yet, my first doubts came to me pretty early in life.

I figure that if you make it to college still believing then it's probably going to be more difficult to change your mind with each passing year.

You think flat-earthers existing is mind-blowing? Just wait til you discover concave and hollow earth believers...

I always thought calling someone a flat-earther was an insult, like atheists say it to christians, insinuating that if they believe the earth is only 6000 years old, they may as well believe the earth is flat. Like that's how dumb they are.

I didn't know this term was used for people who actually believed the earth is flat.

So I just watched the videos from the other thread and am now a flat earther. So now you ignorant fucks look down on me, but all of a sudden my experience on this planet matched what I've observed... So while you're like "durr the earth is round", I'm like "well it doesn't REALLY seem like it is, does it?!"
So yeah, grow the fuck up, the earth is flat as fuck, sorry

I always thought calling someone a flat-earther was an insult, like atheists say it to christians, insinuating that if they believe the earth is only 6000 years old, they may as well believe the earth is flat. Like that's how dumb they are.

I didn't know this term was used for people who actually believed the earth is flat.
I believe the earth is 6000 years old and I believe it's a sphere.

I believe the earth is 6000 years old and I believe it's a sphere.

Terrible. You have no fucking idea how old the earth is and your feeble religious eyes can see that it is flat as fuck. Just sad

Surprised no one has brought this up:

Muslim Scientist says earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth because the Q'uran says so:

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet but go to the YouTube page called vsauce. He made a video about how it would work if the earth was flat even tho he doesn't believe it is and neither do I. He just explains the science behind it

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet but go to the YouTube page called vsauce. He made a video about how it would work if the earth was flat even tho he doesn't believe it is and neither do I. He just explains the science behind it

To be fair to the true international flat earth research society, vsauce doesn't address their paradigm, per se, because they believe things which he doesn't address, and he addresses things which they don't believe. For instance, they believe the earth is stationary, hence his objection of gravity at the edges is moot. For that matter, they reject gravity as a whole.

I recommend the flat earth research society, it has hours of entertainment, the conspiracy theory they tell is absolutely fascinating. The conspiracy theory even claims that all other flat earth societies are Government plants. The rabbit hole is Matrix-like, it's well worth a trip.

Back