Flat Earther's

BROKENSPROKET

just lurkin
@Green
Reaction score
Is this a real thing? I have never heard of such a thing until I was cruising Joe Rogans Twitter. I am 45 and I have never heard this was a current belief.

Scientists proved the Earth was round 1500 years ago.

Is their still people believe that the earth is flat. Or are they just creating propaganda to make a living of YouTube views.

This baffles me.

Is this a real thing? I have never heard of such a thing until I was cruising Joe Rogans Twitter. I am 45 and I have never heard this was a current belief.

Is their still people believe that the earth is flat. Or are they just creating propaganda to make a living of YouTube views.

This baffles me.

The two most entertaining conspiracy theories are the flat earth and that NASA faked the moon landings. It involves a lot more science, research and physics than bigfoot or aliens, but aren't as soul crushing as the Sandy Hook Massacre Hoax types.

In terms of pure hilarity, though, it's hard to beat the Christian dinosaurs-are-a-paleontological-conspiracy-for-that-sweet-sweet-fame-and-fortune people.

Aw shit. You opened a can of worms TS

Ancient Greeks knew the Earth was round.

Would actually like to hear their pseudo-scientific explanation for it. Seriously, though, it's hardly less reasonable than claiming Earth is 6000 yrs old, climate change is a hoax, etc.

Would actually like to hear their pseudo-scientific explanation for it. Seriously, though, it's hardly less reasonable than claiming Earth is 6000 yrs old, climate change is a hoax, etc.

one of their arguments is that some physics calculations are done as though the Earth is flat, which is a point that young Earth doesn't have.

Think about it. How may pictures of earth have we sewn? They are always these perfect images. Like CGI quality. Where are all the other images? How can planes fly from one area to another if the earth is not flat. It doesn't make sense.

People want to be nice and not hurt anyone's feelings...

But here's the deal. If you're an adult with even a high school education and believe that the Earth is either flat or only 6000 years old... You're an idiot. It's really as simple as that.

There is absolutely zero excuse to believe nonsense like this.

None.... At all...

Yeah I mean if the earth was round how come when you run in place it doesn't spin? Dam liberals I tell ya!

But here's the deal. If you're an adult with even a high school education and believe that the Earth is either flat or only 6000 years old... You're an idiot. It's really as simple as that.

None.... At all...

I'd say being brainwashed from birth is at least an understandable excuse. Also, the quality of a high school(and sometimes college) education varies a lot.

I'd say being brainwashed from birth is at least an understandable excuse. Also, the quality of a high school(and sometimes college) education varies a lot.

That's true... Literally the only way I can see anyone believing this is being poisoned by Religion or just being that uneducated. Both are terrible scenarios.

This baffles me.

Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth well over two thousand years ago.

None.... At all...

But but the bible says the earth is 6000 years old!!! ~ Colby, ripskater

It is flat....how come I don't fall off when I go to the Mexico??

But but the bible says the earth is 6000 years old!!! ~ Colby, ripskater

ive gotta admire their adherence to the literal interpretation of the bible

ned flanders "I don't drink or dance or swear, I've even kept kosher just to be on the safe side. I've done everything the Bible says! Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

ye but as a christian 6000 yrs interpretation is bad

There are far more flat earthers than you could ever imagine existing in today's society, maybe thousands. A lot of spirit science believers buy into the flat earth thing as well. Just read the comments on this video.
[YT]/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0[/YT]

The two most entertaining conspiracy theories are the flat earth and that NASA faked the moon landings. It involves a lot more science, research and physics than bigfoot or aliens, but aren't as soul crushing as the Sandy Hook Massacre Hoax types.

In terms of pure hilarity, though, it's hard to beat the Christian dinosaurs-are-a-paleontological-conspiracy-for-that-sweet-sweet-fame-and-fortune people.

I was told Dinosaur bones were put there by god to test man's faith....

Think about it. How may pictures of earth have we sewn? They are always these perfect images. Like CGI quality. Where are all the other images?

This.

The pictures of earth are BS, the moon landing was BS too. NASA lies. I don't trust anything coming from that camp, and unfortunately, that organization is all we have to go on in regards to photos of earth and space information.

Back