Media Flashback: Young Israel Adesanya walking out with the Chinese flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next post wasn't my argument though. My next post was my next post. IF you came in here looking for numbers then just ask. If you want to be part of the conversation then be part of it and say, hey post some numbers from something reputable. America does have a problem killing black people. China is not free of racism but they still don't have Chinese uniformed police, pulling over black people and executing them on the spot.
You've cited zero peer reviewed studies in this thread to support any of your arguments and according to your own rationale:
you seriously going to link me a cnn source? Do you know what a science journal is? clearly not because you never finished college. I only accept peer reviewed journals as sources.

So again, I kindly ask you to finish college before you reply to me with your trailer trash intelligence. big LOL at using a cnn source. Guess what bud, that wouldn't fly in college. Youre going on the ignore list now, message another user to tell me when you finish your arts degree.
It's funny because all you've done in this thread is reference what the biased, agenda-driven news networks have been reporting to support your arguments, yet when it comes to other Sherdoggers they're held to higher standards all because they disagree with you <Lmaoo>.

You've cited zero peer reviewed studies in this thread to support any of your arguments and according to your own rationale:

It's funny because all you've done in this thread is reference what the biased, agenda-driven news networks have been reporting to support your arguments, yet when it comes to other Sherdoggers they're held to higher standards all because they disagree with you <Lmaoo>.

Meh, I asked for a more legitimate source than CNN. They did not. Neither have you. So until you ask, why would I provide? LOLOLOL

My next post wasn't my argument though. My next post was my next post. IF you came in here looking for numbers then just ask. If you want to be part of the conversation then be part of it and say, hey post some numbers from something reputable. America does have a problem killing black people. China is not free of racism but they still don't have Chinese uniformed police, pulling over black people and executing them on the spot.

This is such a blatant mischaracterization of what typically happens. You’re trolling, right?

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304559 <-- reputable source. something you will need for when you attend college. I will venmo you the money if your McDonalds wage cannot support viewing the full article. :p
Tell me when youre done reading it and what you extrapolated from that. But I highly doubt you'll even read this or can understand any of it <45><45><45><45><45><45>
https://openpolicing.stanford.edu/findings/

Last edited:
African descendants didn’t rape, murder and enslave hoards of Chinese and pass laws from them using the same water fountain.

Izzy isn’t “appropriating” anything. Anybody who thinks such needs guidance.

How did this thread become about racism?

Sherdog going to sherdog lol.

@Peli you knew this was going to happen

<LikeReally5>

The world needs more people appreciating each other's culture.

The people crying about cultural appropriation are part of the problem.
Cancel culture is here and like a tsunami it will destroying everything in its path. Even past tense culture is a victim

America is definitely filled with racism. Sure the media sensationalizes it but to deny it purely as a reactionary response is kind of short sighted.
Hmmm 350 million people, yet you can paint us all entirely as racist filled. Because people have small minds, hence they think everytime the news reports something, its happening everywhere and in their neighborhood. Its because media and big tech are so powerful now, they can control what you actually think is going on. But the numbers say otherwise.

Crime in general has drop year over year for the last 20 years. Hate crimes have dropped even more since the 90s. Rape has also decreased. But if you turn on the media, they present it to you like everywhere you turn theres a racist cop shooting someone. Anyone who believes the mainstream narrative enough to go out and riot, loot and fight with their fellow American gets no respect from me. Don’t burn my country and say its because of social justice, but when presented with actual facts and numbers, they don’t want to listen and just nod their heads to what the media tells them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back