Media Flashback: Young Israel Adesanya walking out with the Chinese flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone uses the n-word, don't be surprised when someone replies back with it.

And Adesanya receives a lot of flack simply for what he says, not because he's black, or have you forgotten about him making light of the 9/11 attacks or threatening to rape someone? America is not the racist-filled country that the media makes it out to be, that's nothing more than their method of keeping the people arguing and divided.

America is definitely filled with racism. Sure the media sensationalizes it but to deny it purely as a reactionary response is kind of short sighted.

Wtf are you talking about? It’s not the 1930s bud. If you want to make claims that white people are going around killing black people do your research
didn't a white cop just get fired for killing a black guy while claiming it was just a taser? (she shot him with a gun )
didn't a white cop put his knee on the neck of a black guy, killing him?
I mean, i can provide a bunch of links if you missed out on these events.

And i duno, all the black people that were hung from trees in America? kinda a history of killing black people over the decades or am i wrong?

Cops don’t constantly kill blacks in the US. Cops kill far too many people in the US and those people disproportionately are black. That needs to be addressed, but saying cops kill black people constantly is absurd. What did you study in college? Clearly not math or statistics.

Actually, the people killed are mostly proportional to the people who commit crimes and resist arrest. Shocking, right? If anything, the data shows that cops in the US are slightly more reluctant to kill blacks because of (guessing here) protests and media attention.

I’m not saying the US doesn’t feel like a police state, it does. However, the statistics clearly do not show racist enforcement of the existing laws.

To be fair, the “War on Drugs”, if not racist, is definitely classist and destroys lower income families in the US.

America is definitely filled with racism. Sure the media sensationalizes it but to deny it purely as a reactionary response is kind of short sighted.
short sighted is such an understatement lol.

to see all that is happening in America right now. White cops killing blacks. Everyone targeting Asians and assaulting them because of covid... America is a pretty violent place for non-whites. Then you have the idiots in here denying it's a problem. It's not your problem until it is.

prolly a lot less racism towards blacks than America. Do you think chinese police are constantly killing blacks in China?
Lmao. You’re an idiot. Look what they’re doing to Muslims right now. State run racism

Actually, the people killed are mostly proportional to the people who commit crimes and resist arrest. Shocking, right? If anything, the data shows that cops in the US are slightly more reluctant to kill blacks because of (guessing here) protests and media attention.

I’m not saying the US doesn’t feel like a police state, it does. However, the statistics clearly do not show racist enforcement of the existing laws.

To be fair, the “War on Drugs”, if not racist, is definitely classist and destroys lower income families in the US.
The war on drugs is such bs. The amount of people jailed over weed is fucking retarded.

Lmao. You’re an idiot. Look what they’re doing to Muslims right now. State run racism
Were talking about black people. When did Muslims come into the picture? That is a different conversation. Please stay on topic or DM me if you want to talk about China's policies and actions against Muslims. Otherwise go to school and stay out of this conversation.

Funny, I don't remember denying racism altogether, merely that the country is not as racist as the media tries to make it out to be.

Every country has racism, some we never hear about. In 2021, in North America, America seems like they have the most racists on that side of teh w
For someone who previously ignored a post because it didn't cite peer-reviewed studies, it's hilarious that the basis of your argument here is that America "seems" to have the most racists; "seem" is an impression or sensation, not something factual or based on actual data.

Funny, I don't remember denying racism altogether, merely that the country is not as racist as the media tries to make it out to be.

For someone who previously ignored a post because it didn't cite peer-reviewed studies, it's hilarious that the basis of your argument here is that America "seems" to have the most racists; "seem" is an impression or sensation, not something factual or based on actual data.
True, you didn’t deny racism altogether

so do you want me to compare the amount of police brutality against black ppl in America vs China's ? or what did you want from this? and if and when I pull the numbers up, what are you going to say?

didn't a white cop just get fired for killing a black guy while claiming it was just a taser? (she shot him with a gun )
didn't a white cop put his knee on the neck of a black guy, killing him?
I mean, i can provide a bunch of links if you missed out on these events.

And i duno, all the black people that were hung from trees in America? kinda a history of killing black people over the decades or am i wrong?
2 cases. How about over %50 of all murders are committed by roughly %13 percent of the population? When a black person is killed by another black person is 93%. The numbers go up in larger cities like Chicago, Detroit, and LA. A large number of police shootings involve resisting arrest. I like how you bring up lynching, which 99.999999% of white Americans are responsible for. That’s like saying all white Germans right now are racist for WW2

2 cases. How about over %50 of all murders are committed by roughly %13 percent of the population? When a black person is killed by another black person is 93%. The numbers go up in larger cities like Chicago, Detroit, and LA. A large number of police shootings involve resisting arrest. I like how you bring up lynching, which 99.999999% of white Americans are responsible for. That’s like saying all white Germans right now are racist for WW2
so i used 2 cases as examples and now you think there are only 2 cases in existence of that happening?!?!
I'm talking about America's history of killing black people.
Do blacks kill blacks? Most definitely. Are those murders racially fueled? Do you think black people are killing black people because they hate black people for their skin color? LOL.

There is a PROBLEM with white people killing black people in America. I don't understand how you cannot see this. Who do you think introduced crack to low income black communities in America? Are you that sheltered from history?

you seriously going to link me a cnn source? Do you know what a science journal is? clearly not because you never finished college. I only accept peer reviewed journals as sources.

So again, I kindly ask you to finish college before you reply to me with your trailer trash intelligence. big LOL at using a cnn source. Guess what bud, that wouldn't fly in college. Youre going on the ignore list now, message another user to tell me when you finish your arts degree.
You keep
so i used 2 cases as examples and now you think there are only 2 cases in existence of that happening?!?!
Do blacks kill blacks? Most definitely. Are those murders racially fueled? Do you think black people are killing black people because they hate black people for their skin color? LOL.

There is a PROBLEM with white people killing black people in America. I don't understand how you cannot see this.
you keep mentioning college. Where did you go and what was your major? Because I did. If they commit a larger percentage of crime, you are more likely to have more interactions with police, it’s that simple. If you want to talk about historical racism, name a country that doesn’t have a dark past. My major was history

so do you want me to compare the amount of police brutality against black ppl in America vs China's ?
What does China have to do with what I said?

or what did you want from this?
To not be a hypocrite; you can't tell a Sherdogger that their argument is invalid because they don't cite peer-reviewed studies and in your next post base your argument on what something "seems" to be.

and if and when I pull the numbers up, what are you going to say?
See above.

That also extends to black people, moron. You just don’t have a clue.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/02/18/covid-blackface-tv-chinas-racism-problem-runs-deep
thats better than a cnn source ill give you that. I still didn't see 1 statistic on that link you sent me. no %'s. non - biased studies, nothing.
lol this still isn't even remotely close to US police murdering black ppl that are unarmed, sometimes even detained and still murdered.
You seem to think that I said China has ZERO racism which I never did say. I said it's worse in the US than China.

Unfortunately for chinese residents, the government there can do whatever the fuck they want. Unlike the US, which runs a totally different government if you did not understand.

There is a PROBLEM with white people killing black people in America. I don't understand how you cannot see this. Who do you think introduced crack to low income black communities in America? Are you that sheltered from history?
And I took classes in history of race ethnical communities

What does China have to do with what I said?

To not be a hypocrite; you can't tell a Sherdogger that their argument is invalid because they don't cite peer-reviewed studies and in your next post base your argument on what something "seems" to be.

See above.
My next post wasn't my argument though. My next post was my next post. IF you came in here looking for numbers then just ask. If you want to be part of the conversation then be part of it and say, hey post some numbers from something reputable. America does have a problem killing black people. China is not free of racism but they still don't have Chinese uniformed police, pulling over black people and executing them on the spot.

I doubt he speaks much mandarin. Zhang wei li probably speaks better english than he speaks Chinese.
today? i doubt he uses it much if at all.
You can literally find videos of him talking in Mandarin and its not half bad. It doesn't like a person slowly sounding out words.
Zhang will have much better English as she is the poster child of Chinese MMA entering the UFC american market. Kinda a no brainer she will be constantly improving in her english and using it on the regular. I don't see why Izzy would be using his Mandarin on the regular today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back