Media Flashback: Young Israel Adesanya walking out with the Chinese flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly a lot less racism towards blacks than America. Do you think chinese police are constantly killing blacks in China?
Do police in the US constantly kill blacks?

You are other trolling or the most ignorant person on the foramen today .
oh I guess im wrong. Izzy is totally appropriating chinese culture. carrying the flag during walkouts is a big no no. oh no, lets cancel izzy! oh shit u got meeeeeeeeee

Agreed. Just shitposting.
giphy.gif

prolly a lot less racism towards blacks than America. Do you think chinese police are constantly killing blacks in China?

China (and Asian countries in general) are shockingly racist. I'm so sick of people with the IQ of a turnip and the frame of reference of a shoe box commenting on social issues. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Google it if you don't believe me. They treat blacks like lower beings in China, and are currently engaged in genocidal concentration camps on religious minorities.

You people have been brainwashed by silver ponytailed losers at "school", but have learned nothing.

oh I guess im wrong. Izzy is totally appropriating chinese culture. carrying the flag during walkouts is a big no no. oh no, lets cancel izzy! oh shit u got meeeeeeeeee
I guess in today's world anything is possible, but Izzy didn't get canceled for playing with his dogs dick so I doubt this will do it.

China (and Asian countries in general) are shockingly racist. I'm so sick of people with the IQ of a turnip and the frame of reference of a shoe box commenting on social issues. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Google it if you don't believe me. They treat blacks like lower beings in China, and are currently engaged in genocidal concentration camps on religious minorities.

You people have been brainwashed by silver ponytailed losers at "school", but have learned nothing.

lol China isn't the gold standard of cultural diversity by any means. They still don't shoot black people on camera and say they thought it was a taser.

China has made it clear they don't want Muslims in their country. And guess what, if you don't like that...maybe don't move to CHINA ?

You think black people had a choice to be in America? Or wait...did you forget about the part in history where they were shipped over as slaves. Please finish high school and university before you reply.

yes. please finish college if you want to continue this conversation with me.
Says the guy who uses prolly. Meanwhile

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/asia/china-anti-african-attacks-history-hnk-intl/index.html

Cops don’t constantly kill blacks in the US. Cops kill far too many people in the US and those people disproportionately are black. That needs to be addressed, but saying cops kill black people constantly is absurd. What did you study in college? Clearly not math or statistics.

Says the guy who uses prolly. Meanwhile

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/asia/china-anti-african-attacks-history-hnk-intl/index.html

Cops don’t constantly kill blacks in the US. Cops kill far too many people in the US and those people disproportionately are black. That needs to be addressed, but saying cops kill black people constantly is absurd. What did you study in college? Clearly not math or statistics.
you seriously going to link me a cnn source? Do you know what a science journal is? clearly not because you never finished college. I only accept peer reviewed journals as sources.

So again, I kindly ask you to finish college before you reply to me with your trailer trash intelligence. big LOL at using a cnn source. Guess what bud, that wouldn't fly in college. Youre going on the ignore list now, message another user to tell me when you finish your arts degree.

Instead of being so Hostile, you should share your wealth of knowledge on the subject matter. What good is it to just angrily belittle the lack of understanding and then proceed to do little about it?

you seriously going to link me a cnn source? Do you know what a science journal is? clearly not because you never finished college. I only accept peer reviewed journals as sources.

So again, I kindly ask you to finish college before you reply to me with your trailer trash intelligence. big LOL at using a cnn source. Guess what bud, that wouldn't fly in college. Youre going on the ignore list now, message another user to tell me when you finish your arts degree.
I'm guessing you support higher education.

I'm guessing you support higher education.
honestly. i don't care what kind of higher education as long as its something. i find for the most part that being enrolled helps most people develop some form of critical thinking.

walking out with the chinese flag, in china is just him saying he appreciates their support. the guy also speaks whatever or maybe both Mandarin and Cantonese. ( can't confirm if both) So settle down there sjw.
I doubt he speaks much mandarin. Zhang wei li probably speaks better english than he speaks Chinese.

this guy made millions in china. id fuckin walk out with that flag too, prolly got treated like a god.
meanwhile comes to america and gets called the n-word.
When someone uses the n-word, don't be surprised when someone replies back with it.

And Adesanya receives a lot of flack simply for what he says, not because he's black, or have you forgotten about him making light of the 9/11 attacks or threatening to rape someone? America is not the racist-filled country that the media makes it out to be, that's nothing more than their method of keeping the people arguing and divided.

honestly. i don't care what kind of higher education as long as its something. i find for the most part that being enrolled helps most people develop some form of critical thinking.

Or it could be that smart people tend to go to college, and smart people tend to do more critical thinking. I did go to college, but I’ve run into many US college grads who let TV do their thinking for them. Sometimes I feel like our educational system is more for conditioning people and classifying them than teaching them to think.

Wtf are you talking about? It’s not the 1930s bud. If you want to make claims that white people are going around killing black people do your research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back