Media Flashback: Young Israel Adesanya walking out with the Chinese flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy made millions in china. id fuckin walk out with that flag too, prolly got treated like a god.
meanwhile comes to america and gets called the n-word.

Umm..yeah because he is Nigerian....
walking out with the chinese flag, in china is just him saying he appreciates their support. the guy also speaks whatever or maybe both Mandarin and Cantonese. ( can't confirm if both) So settle down there sjw.

He fought and trained in China for years before the UFC, WLF the Chinese fight promotion basically gave him his career back in the early 2010s, he was doing kickboxing there and thats when I started following him. Had a chinese coach and training staff too. He was known as 黑龙 or Black dragon, which honestly is much cooler than stylebender. He still has a substantial following in China btw. Before Weili won the belt he was probably the most popular UFC fighter in China.

He fought and trained in China for years before the UFC, WLF the Chinese fight promotion basically gave him his career back in the early 2010s, he was doing kickboxing there and thats when I started following him. Had a chinese coach and training staff too. He was known as 黑龙 or Black dragon, which honestly is much cooler than stylebender. He still has a substantial following in China btw. Before Weili won the belt he was probably the most popular UFC fighter in China.
THIS.
i don't get why sherdog has sjws crying that this is cultural appropriation. fuckin retards on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back