Media Flashback: Sherdoggers with death wish poke bear

That guy is awesome he should have dumped a drink on his head or maybe the ole handful of a salt to the eyes gag.

Lol, even if you don’t know who he is, Cain Velasquez does not look like the sort of guy you want to randomly pester.

That guy was either very drunk, or very stupid, and very lucky.

Cains a nice guy . Imagine if that was Conor or a Diaz brother dude would of got punched.

IDK, you don't see too many 6ft+ Mexicans.
My brother and all shitload of my cousins are over 6ft....and they clearly have native genetics.

The Mexicans you see are probably not the northern Mexicans/Bajio Mexicans.

Example of Northern Mexican/Bajio Genetics....Nate/Nick Diaz, both over 6ft tall......Cain is similar too, lots of Northern Mexicans/Bajio are over 6ft tall.

They knew there was nothing to be afraid of. 1 kick to the knee and the bears head is on the wall of your hunting cabin

My brother and all shitload of my cousins are over 6ft....and they clearly have native genetics.

The Mexicans you see are probably not the northern Mexicans/Bajio Mexicans.

Example of Northern Mexican/Bajio Genetics....Nate/Nick Diaz, both over 6ft tall......Cain is similar too, lots of Northern Mexicans/Bajio are over 6ft tall.

Average height of a male in Mexico is 5'6.

Looked like a couple guys. What a couple of idiots.

Cain is a nice guy though. Try that on someone like Jeremy Stephens and that might have gone differently.

Average height of a male in Mexico is 5'6.
ORLY? it's almost like their is various different genetics based on where you are located in Mexico......you know like in other places in the world.

ORLY? it's almost like their is various different genetics based on where you are located in Mexico......you know like in other places in the world.
Yep. The ladies in south Mexico are all midget fuckers

That guy seemed like an insufferable twat.

Good on Caine for holding back

Back