Flashback: McGregor asks for Diego in Dublin

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1-4.png

From potential McGregor panty night to UFC and Bellator reject .. That's tough. Imagine if Dana made this fight. Fabia could've been more than just a pest. Dana bless.

A Conor KO over Diego would have been exciting.

But it’s pathetic that conor asked for it.

Him fighting Poirier twice proves he still has balls

He wanted a win. Hasn’t had one since 2016. Can’t blame him.

This flashback dates too far back for me to remember.

Lol Danas scared Diego would have eaten the left and sub him in round 2

Now this really makes Conor diva

Conor looking to enroll in The School of Self-Awareness.

I won't lie I lost respect for Conor after that one. He must think mma fans are mentally handicapped if he thought we would be exited to see this fight.. Baffling.

1-4.png

From potential McGregor panty night to UFC and Bellator reject .. That's tough. Imagine if Dana made this fight. Fabia could've been more than just a pest. Dana bless.
Conor wanted to fatten up his resume. Go from Cowboy to Diego to giving Denis Siver a rematch to a BJ Penn superfight. Go Conor go!

which one of you added Joshua as Diego's spouse on wiki? just terrible

Conor was asking for the Diego fight as one of 4 fights that year. He is entitled to a slightly easier Diego fight in the middle of such a busy schedule which would only be a few months after his fight in LA and only a few before his fight with Khabib. Imagine the buzz going into that Khabib rematch if Conor was going into it coming off 3 wins that year, thats how you book as a promoter if you are smart.

Tyson Fury had 2-3 tune up fights when he made his return and nobody gave him shit for it, mma fans are weird.

Conor was asking for the Diego fight as one of 4 fights that year. He is entitled to a slightly easier Diego fight in the middle of such a busy schedule which would only be a few months after his fight in LA and only a few before his fight with Khabib. Imagine the buzz going into that Khabib rematch if Conor was going into it coming off 3 wins that year, thats how you book as a promoter if you are smart.

Tyson Fury had 2-3 tune up fights when he made his return and nobody gave him shit for it, mma fans are weird.

Oh damn you simping HARD for this dude <36>

I know why fabia and sanchez hate dana now lol

Back