Flashback: hilarious exchange between Silva and Bisping

I think you were watching a different fight. Bisping dropped Silva and WON the fight. U mad and bitter. An emotional state. Your logic is compromised by girly chemicals rampaging through your blood.
Dropped him? Silva dropped Bisping, so Silva won the fight.

Dropped him? Silva dropped Bisping, so Silva won the fight.

Fuck off troll you haven't seen the fight. Bisping put Andy on his ass twice

maybe you should watch it before commenting. ;)

Fuck off troll you haven't seen the fight. Bisping put Andy on his ass twice

maybe you should watch it before commenting. ;)
Putting him on his ass twice won him 3 rounds? They must not teach math in troll land?

I love how you keep saying "putting him on his ass", which don't mean shit really. Silva landed the harder strikes than those two shots that Bisping landed. Silva's knee had Bisping finished, and if Silva threw any follow up strikes, it would have been over. Silva also front kicked the shit out of Bisping chin that did more damage than any of Bispings strikes. So yes if you want to play the retard game, then based on who's strikes landed the hardest it was obviously Silva, so by default Silva wins (according to your retard logic).

Lol, well that and the couple dozen punch, front kick to the face and gorgeous inside cresent kick. Or maybe it was just the one knee that turned Bispings face into a cut up bloody mess.... Who am I to say!

You're just listing reasons Bisping was a badass in that fight and how he ate everything Anderoid had and kept coming.

No the fuck he didn't. The knee wasn't cheap, the problem is Bisping is a dumbass and was trying to talk to the ref. Fighters should protect themselves at all times. In fact, the fight should have been called after that knee since Bisping wasn't intelligently defending himself when he took that strike. A Silva won 3, 4, 5. With rounds 3 and 5 dominating the fuck out of Bisping, possibly 10-8 under new rules.

The only problem is butthurt Silva fans making excuses and saying he won

Bisping won

You're just listing reasons Bisping was a badass in that fight and how he ate everything Anderoid had and kept coming.
He was a bad ass but Andy also wasn't as aggressive as he could have been and let Bisping off the hook when he was in trouble a couple times.

I like Bisping and have always been one of the few to point out he's not the bum everyone seems to think he is for some fucked up reason.

He was a bad ass but Andy also wasn't as aggressive as he could have been and let Bisping off the hook when he was in trouble a couple times.

I like Bisping and have always been one of the few to point out he's not the bum everyone seems to think he is for some fucked up reason.

Because he always lost the big fight for awhile

But the big fight was almost always against a PED user lol

And agreed, yet people constantly clamor about his fight IQ.

Because he always lost the big fight for awhile

But the big fight was almost always against a PED user lol

And agreed, yet people constantly clamor about his fight IQ.
Well he did have good fight IQ before the injury. When he came back he seemed more interested in putting on a show and waiting for the one big shot, lost his killer instinct when there was blood in the water. This and the Diaz fight were extremely frustrating to watch because of that, they were both fights that he should have finished in spectacular fashion but was tentative. DC too, when he had him hurt he didn't even attack, just backed off.

I still love watching him fight and he will always be my favorite but it can be very frustrating lately, I give him a pass though cause his old and just out there to have fun.

Back