Flashback: hilarious exchange between Silva and Bisping

Bisping lit him up, save for the cheap knee.
Lol, well that and the couple dozen punch, front kick to the face and gorgeous inside cresent kick. Or maybe it was just the one knee that turned Bispings face into a cut up bloody mess.... Who am I to say!

Bisping lit him up, save for the cheap knee.
No the fuck he didn't. The knee wasn't cheap, the problem is Bisping is a dumbass and was trying to talk to the ref. Fighters should protect themselves at all times. In fact, the fight should have been called after that knee since Bisping wasn't intelligently defending himself when he took that strike. A Silva won 3, 4, 5. With rounds 3 and 5 dominating the fuck out of Bisping, possibly 10-8 under new rules.

Planned to kill Cordeiro? I thought it was Pele he was wanting to kill with a shotgun?

what the hell
never heard this story

giphy.gif

Whats the story there?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...tgun-rafael-cordeiro-biography-ufc-148-brazil

silvathinkshewon640.jpg

vintage-anderson-silva-front-kick-drops-the-count-bisping.png.hashed.a2d8d68f.desktop.story.wide.jpg

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

We all know judges can be incompetent and love to give out that home cooking. Silva fucked him in the last 3 rounds and Bisping can't even keep his yes open from all the punishment he took. Dude was probably so out of it after that beating he thought he got in a car wreck.

Lol, well that and the couple dozen punch, front kick to the face and gorgeous inside cresent kick. Or maybe it was just the one knee that turned Bispings face into a cut up bloody mess.... Who am I to say!
No way Bisping won that fight. 3, 4, 5 for Silva. What rounds are people thinking that Bisping won?

No way Bisping won that fight. 3, 4, 5 for Silva. What rounds are people thinking that Bisping won?
I don't know. Silva is my favorite fighter but I go back and forth on that fight. Based on the criteria I can see how the case for Bisping can be made if they were scoring volume over power.

At the end of the day it was a fight Anderson should have won in spectacular fashion just like the Diaz fight but instead chose to put on a show and play around instead of staying aggressive when he had them where he wanted them. It was frustrating to watch but still enjoyable at the same time.

giphy.gif

Whats the story there?

When Anderson was a broke BJJ coach Rafael tried to shut his gym down and slapped him in the face. Silva took it as "this guy is shutting down my only ability to feed myself and my family and then slapped me"

I might have considered it too.

That was Anderson's perspective. Dunno what actually happened obviously. Silva did show up at a place with a shotgun and waited for Raf but two friends talked Silva out of it.

Planned to kill Cordeiro? I thought it was Pele he was wanting to kill with a shotgun?

Pele wanted that shmoke tho iirc they had some fucking serious issues between their two circles that often bursted into violence

silvathinkshewon640.jpg

vintage-anderson-silva-front-kick-drops-the-count-bisping.png.hashed.a2d8d68f.desktop.story.wide.jpg

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

We all know judges can be incompetent and love to give out that home cooking. Silva fucked him in the last 3 rounds and Bisping can't even keep his yes open from all the punishment he took. Dude was probably so out of it after that beating he thought he got in a car wreck.
Tbf Bisping bumps, cuts and generally marks up so bad that he looks like he's been in a car crash just by washing his face.

Funny how Bisping got knockdowns on Silva and Israel couldnt
{<jordan}
I'm not that impressed with Israel. I don't see where all the hype comes from, he's not the next Anderson Silva. He's a top 10, possible top 5.

Funny how Bisping got knockdowns on Silva and Israel couldnt
{<jordan}

He also K.O.'ed Rockhold. Bisping has 17 K.O.'s on his record and he may not be the hardest puncher but its mostly Sherdog that calls him "pillow fists." Its that false narrative that gets repeated enough times that it seems real.

That was trashy af

yes, but they've fought, so they have history. i think at that point, both should be able to say whatever they want about each other. notice how both of them talked shit to each other, but there was CLEAR mutual respect between them as well.

Anderson was robbed against Bisping via London judges ala Hamill and Hendo.

Back