Flashback Friday ...UFC 152 Swanson KO Olivera...most bizarre KO

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Summary/Cliffs

Swanson lands a hard body shot

Moments later Swanson lands an overhand right

Olivera eats the punch...then after a delay...awkwardly falls to the ground, but still looks alert and able to defend himself

Its simply a hard knockdown

However, fIght it immediately stopped even though Oliveria is not out cold

Oliveria then begins rolling around on the ground, looking like he had a seizure or something.

Despite him never being unconcious...he lays on the ground the whole time, during the decision annoucement and post fight interview

Cub doesnt look concerned at all...normally after a brutal KO...victors check on the status of the fighter thatn was KO

The whole occurrence just seems very bizarre...almost like Oliveria took a dive or just wanted out

Last edited:
I like your other thread better....

Cub+Swanson+Knockouts+Charles+Oliveira+UFC+152.gif

Oliviera is always in bizarre shit

Oliveira lacks heart. In my opinion he was hurt and crumbled. When he realized it wasn't that much of a deal he pretendes something diferente happened and that's why he lost.

Just like in the Holloway fight, this guy is too delicate for this business, despite his obvious skills.

I think he was trying to compose himself after the hard body shot and then whacked on the head and his body/mind just gave up.

Yea he definitely lacks heart in comparison to other fighters. That and the Holloway fight shows a pattern of just straight giving up when a rough patch happens. Might do the same with pettis in their upcoming fight

Back