flash KO's...walk off or pound away?

Which do you guys enjoy more?
I actually love when Hunt connects and just walks away while the other guy is out.

Aside from the flying H-Bomb to Bisping I think i prefer walkoffs.

100% depends on the fighters for me. Watching the H-bombs on Bisping was great, but I also agree watching Hunt walk away was awesome too. I think a fighter looks better if they walk away. Its classy that they didn't inflict more damage than needed.

But if I don't like the fighter on the receiving end, like Bisping, I love watching the extra shots. Especially after being particularly mouthy per fight.

Walk away are obviously better, if not only for the fighter on the receiving end.

The problem is when the referee decides to let it go. For example Holm against Ronda. Ronda was beaten from the kick, but was still given several seconds to bet pounded on before the fight was called. Aldo was completely out against McGregor, but still received several shots from McG and a knee to the face from McC.

Then again, if fights are called quicker, you'll end up with some premature finishes where a fighter gets dropped and the fight is called despite them instantly recovering. Rumble flooring Cormier for example.

If its Ronda getting KOd, you have to keep pounding away. You just have to.

I've found in life, the answer to many problems is to just pound away

The answer is always pound away.
Time-To-Fap-Gif-07.gif

walk-offs are objectively far better

Well.. Not sure why u stipulate "flash" KOs.. Fighters shouldnt walk away from those as flash implies the opponent recovers quickly... But the big KO walk aways are cool. But as every rocket league player knows, u always risk the chance of misjudgment when u walk away and its best to secure with a followup

Pounding away when someone is clearly out is not cool--meaning there has to be some distance between them when the KO happens--but if it's in the heat of the moment like when they stalk a hurt opponent all the way down is all part of the game imo.

Plus it's just bad as f when there is a walk off or like the previous gif, when someone just stands there as there opponent struggles to stay conscious.

2.gif

bigko.gif

Diego_Brandao_vs_Jesse_Newell.gif

I prefer walkoffs but sometimes the diving follow up is spectacular enough to be forgiven .

Ask yourself this. Would you like to be ko'd then have someone inflict brain damage on you till the ref steps in.
I understand fighting in the heat of the moment but ktfo someone and then continue to brutalise your opponent because you can means you are scum and should have same done to you.

All I know is if McGregor walked off after landing that first punch on Aldo, it would have been (more) amazing

I don't blame the fighters to to making sure they're out. If you know the guys done though, then for sure just stop. Why would people want to see that. It might be worth it if the guy had it coming though haha.

Any KO can be improved by walking off like a boss.

I like it because it shows class because you're not doing extra damage, and intelligence and badassery at just "knowing" your opponent is done.

Of course, it's a double edged sword, because there's always the chance that you were wrong; the other guy isn't actually done and he gets back up. But following up on the ground is a double edged sword too. You see it all the time, a guy knocks his opponent down, dives in to his guard and gets immediately tangled up while the guy on bottom recovers. At least if you walk off and the guy gets up, his wits are still scrambled and he'll be on wobbly legs, making the full KO a lot more likely.

I think the walk off is both the cooler and smarter option.

Honestly thought this one was
a career-ender..

AstonishingDeterminedBlackandtancoonhound.gif

I swear he landed at least one
more clean elbow before that
worthless ref actually stopped
it. Non-Stop Action Packed

Back