Flame away, I deserve it

TSO after walking through the “desert”:

w0ADP1fNBHcX74Ais7chWcRfWFg-zIV4aHmCZ_GdLC7-DzbZffVACDWRoM_frDTMySvdyKMZ4G0rQjp7igaH-rhLBWiTvcuQW6QSKg44E_hqRJdcqry04I0tnULDtV6ACd4DkENMYwXQJ5ihyMhPZjcSiVeCLytULUM

Not my thing. Good for those who are into it.

Okay, so before I got married I used to move through the weirdest and off kilt circles you can imagine. Why, because the people there saw me for what I am and accepted me. Well, now that I'm single I've started getting invites to those types of "events" and realized one major thing...

I don't like orgy's anymore.

Waking up this morning I realized that at those things I'm always the one who isn't having fun,and worse yet, made some people feel bad. So at 40, that was the last one for me.

Here what I've come to realize:
1: when I picture the festivities it's more like me with a harem, not me, a bunch of women, and some other men, whom apparently don't like women as much as they do me.
2: every conflict at every orgy I've been to involved me, so I'm the asshole.
3: I must be old because I'd rather fuck one woman than several.
4: I like being sober more than high.(I'm still really high)
5: Everyone at these things is really supposed to be bisexual and I'm so not.

Bro....

{<huh}

You been group fucking and doing crystal meth your whole life?

Did u wear a toga at the pre orgy buffet?

Not my thing, I don’t even like sharing food, crowded elevators annoy me, and near OCD with showers and love feeling clean.

More of a 1 on 1 verses WWF Battle Royal Caligula Summer Slam type lovin.

But prolly good times and memorable experiences if that be your thing... also a great opportunity to network.;)

Last edited:
the solution here is clear. arrange your own orgies.

im not into public orrgies either. just get 6 hookers and have a fun time yourself

I have had 3 somes but never an orgy. I don't like the idea a gay guy is roaming looking to molest you when you are plowing a chick. I had a friend that had 2 hot girls that got off having sex in the same room (different beds) as each other. We did that, but I wasn't looking at my friend, nor him me. They wanted to do it again and swap mid way through, but I declined...This was a buddy I trusted and I still didn't want to stir a soup someone else's spoon was in.

Okay, so before I got married I used to move through the weirdest and off kilt circles you can imagine. Why, because the people there saw me for what I am and accepted me. Well, now that I'm single I've started getting invites to those types of "events" and realized one major thing...

I don't like orgy's anymore.

Waking up this morning I realized that at those things I'm always the one who isn't having fun,and worse yet, made some people feel bad. So at 40, that was the last one for me.

Here what I've come to realize:
1: when I picture the festivities it's more like me with a harem, not me, a bunch of women, and some other men, whom apparently don't like women as much as they do me.
2: every conflict at every orgy I've been to involved me, so I'm the asshole.
3: I must be old because I'd rather fuck one woman than several.
4: I like being sober more than high.(I'm still really high)
5: Everyone at these things is really supposed to be bisexual and I'm so not.
Is normal

Always thought that stuff was a little weird.
Buddy got approached by some Swingers at a Bar. Ended up getting some type of card and address. Had two average looking chick suck him off. But the part that made everyone uncomfortable was he carpooled with his sister there. Just gonna leave it at that.

Never had one. The thoughts of being around other guys making their sex faces and noises does nothing for me. A few months ago in New York I was at the hotel bar and was approached by a friendly brotha and his 2 hoes, asked me up to a locked door party. Twas tempting at the time with the tits on those girls but who knows, could have been a set up

Bro....

{<huh}

You been group fucking and doing crystal meth your whole life?
No, meth was never my thing. But if you're in a house and it's being smoked there's gonna be a contact high.

As I've come to realize group sex isn't my thing anymore.

Back