Flame away, I deserve it

TSO

Pink Belt
Pink
Reaction score
Okay, so before I got married I used to move through the weirdest and off kilt circles you can imagine. Why, because the people there saw me for what I am and accepted me. Well, now that I'm single I've started getting invites to those types of "events" and realized one major thing...

I don't like orgy's anymore.

Waking up this morning I realized that at those things I'm always the one who isn't having fun,and worse yet, made some people feel bad. So at 40, that was the last one for me.

Here what I've come to realize:
1: when I picture the festivities it's more like me with a harem, not me, a bunch of women, and some other men, whom apparently don't like women as much as they do me.
2: every conflict at every orgy I've been to involved me, so I'm the asshole.
3: I must be old because I'd rather fuck one woman than several.
4: I like being sober more than high.(I'm still really high)
5: Everyone at these things is really supposed to be bisexual and I'm so not.

Okay, so before I got married I used to move through the weirdest and off kilt circles you can imagine. Why, because the people there saw me for what I am and accepted me. Well, now that I'm single I've started getting invites to those types of "events" and realized one major thing...

I don't like orgy's anymore.

Waking up this morning I realized that at those things I'm always the one who isn't having fun,and worse yet, made some people feel bad. So at 40, that was the last one for me.

Here what I've come to realize:
1: when I picture the festivities it's more like me with a harem, not me, a bunch of women, and some other men, whom apparently don't like women as much as they do me.
2: every conflict at every orgy I've been to involved me, so I'm the asshole.
3: I must be old because I'd rather fuck one woman than several.
4: I like being sober more than high.(I'm still really high)
5: Everyone at these things is really supposed to be bisexual and I'm so not.

Yeah, orgies are for the young or the real freaks. Not my bag anymore either.

There are a lot of guys who ain't really as bisexual as they pretend, it's a way of hiding their gay. I have some good friends like that, for a while I was interested in her but then it became obvious it was him with the interest in me and tbh, I ain't that desperate for pussy even if it's of a kind I ain't smashed.

Yeah, orgies are for the young or the real freaks. Not my bag anymore either.
Dude, I think I realized this morning they were never really my thing. Even if I don't leave early ill find one chick and just run off with her.

I've only really enjoyed two of them and they were both run by my best friend and he pretty much stacked them with girls for me.

And yeah,that was almost twenty years ago.

IN

IN for what I dont know but I like where this is going.

giphy.gif

4bUV7Ls.gif

Better to have loved and lost kind of thing i guess..

Never participated in an orgy and I'm not feeling bad about that. Not because I wouldn't bang a chick in front of an audience... I have. But I don't care to contract and share everyone else STDs in the room.

I've always wondered... how bad does the room stink during an orgy? Does it smell like a dozen sweaty buttholes in there?

Never participated in an orgy and I'm not feeling bad about that. Not because I wouldn't bang a chick in front of an audience... I have. But I don't care to contract and share everyone else STDs in the room.
STD's are a boogyman for the most part. I've used protection once in my life and don't have any.
I've always wondered... how bad does the room stink during an orgy? Does it smell like a dozen sweaty buttholes in there?
It's bad. Lube, meth, coke, all kinds of spray perfumes mixing in a pretty noxious cocktail that can catch you off guard.

Luckily from years of football and combat sports I have no sense of smell.

It's bad. Lube, meth, coke, all kinds of spray perfumes mixing in a pretty noxious cocktail that can catch you off guard.

Luckily from years of football and combat sports I have no sense of smell.

Interesting. My dick never works as it should when I do coke.

Over the past few months I’ve come to a tough decision to step away from Orgy to focus on production/engineering with new acts and the amount of energy I put into things I work on it wouldn’t be fair to Orgy to have one foot in and that just isn’t how I work unfortunately.

There’s nothing negative here, the guys understand and know that I will always be in their lives creatively, as well as personally and there is nothing but love for everyone of them as well as all of you that Ive met out there on the road during my amazing time with the guys.

I wasn’t going to say anything and just kind of disappear into space but you’ve all been so supportive of this new lineup and what we are trying to accomplish out there that I felt like at least if nothing else saying THANK YOU!!!!

Obviously I’ll continue writing music and who knows where it all ends up in the future. I don’t pretend to know But right now I just wanted to make sure to say Thank you!! and wish nothing but great things for the band as well as you amazing fans out there.
Sincerely,
thank you

Ashburn aka OP

Interesting. My dick never works as it should when I do coke.
Both coke and meth whiskey dick me. I didn't do either until I was done and went off to the chill room.

Over the past few months I’ve come to a tough decision to step away from Orgy to focus on production/engineering with new acts and the amount of energy I put into things I work on it wouldn’t be fair to Orgy to have one foot in and that just isn’t how I work unfortunately.

There’s nothing negative here, the guys understand and know that I will always be in their lives creatively, as well as personally and there is nothing but love for everyone of them as well as all of you that Ive met out there on the road during my amazing time with the guys.

I wasn’t going to say anything and just kind of disappear into space but you’ve all been so supportive of this new lineup and what we are trying to accomplish out there that I felt like at least if nothing else saying THANK YOU!!!!

Obviously I’ll continue writing music and who knows where it all ends up in the future. I don’t pretend to know But right now I just wanted to make sure to say Thank you!! and wish nothing but great things for the band as well as you amazing fans out there.
Sincerely,
thank you

Ashburn aka OP
What?

Back