FL Man shot in buttocks over political argument on Facebook

Back in the 1800's this would've been legal.
Just two men having a duel.

Doesn't surprise me.

Some Sherbro got mad that I called him a pussy because he claimed that he had to carry a weapon each time he stepped outside his house(He lives in London).

Anyways, eachtime this pussy always followed me around from thread to thread in UFC Discussion....Each time I called him a pussy since he could only walk the streets with a weapon...I guess that rustled him so much that he raged lol.

The pussy offered me a Flight to london to fight him IRL...LMFAO, I think he was serious as well but I didn't want to give him a name or any of my info.

Sebring turned himself in to police. He has been charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and carrying a concealed firearm.

Seems like something stiffer should apply. Why not attempted murder? You put two shots into somebody it's not a stretch to say you were intending to cause their death.

Doesn't surprise me.

Some Sherbro got mad that I called him a pussy because he claimed that he had to carry a weapon each time he stepped outside his house(He lives in London).

Anyways, eachtime this pussy always followed me around from thread to thread in UFC Discussion....Each time I called him a pussy since he could only walk the streets with a weapon...I guess that rustled him so much that he raged lol.

The pussy offered me a Flight to london to fight him IRL...LMFAO, I think he was serious as well but I didn't want to give him a name or any of my info.

But you called him a pussy?

<209Bitch>

But you called him a pussy?

<209Bitch>
Well he is...I mean the man can't walk out of his house without a gun.

I mean, if I could give a fake name/address/etc, I would......but this was a flight to london, maybe they are stricter....Also that's a long as flight just to destroy somebody.

Can we create a Florida Man megathread?

Definitely will be more lulz in there than the meme thread

We should be able to debate politics, and shake hands as Americans at the end of the day.

Some people just get too carried away with it.

Hey Ripskter.

I would never shake the hand of someone who thinks demons control computers and that dinosaur bones are fake

I wouldn’t want that type of stupid on my skin

Doesn't surprise me.

Some dude here who got super rustled in the legendary @Doughbelly thread sent me a bunch of threats on facebook. He said he was going to Tulsa to beat my ass and I told him to come down, but I was on the road at the time.

Always wondered if he made the trip down and just ended up beating up a bearded ginger before heading back to his trailer park.

Wow LOL. Epic fail.

Article failed to reach maximum rustle by not naming the political party of the shooter and victim. <45>

EDIT: I had to haha!

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...nds-with-Tampa-man-shot-in-buttocks_170687114

Shooter was a Democrat, so yall take the L on this one. That tolerance.

DOUBLE EDIT:

"Sebring is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter."

"Voting records do not show a registration for Stephens, who is a felon, according to Department of Corrections records."

Both sides take the L lol. Truly symbolic of the political system.
WTF, is the reporter a Sherdogger or something?

Wow LOL. Epic fail.

Article failed to reach maximum rustle by not naming the political party of the shooter and victim. <45>

EDIT: I had to haha!

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...nds-with-Tampa-man-shot-in-buttocks_170687114

Shooter was a Democrat, so yall take the L on this one. That tolerance.

DOUBLE EDIT:

"Sebring is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter."

"Voting records do not show a registration for Stephens, who is a felon, according to Department of Corrections records."

Both sides take the L lol. Truly symbolic of the political system.

I had to go looking too lol. Also worth quoting:

"After receiving several explicit messages and threats, the defendant responded to the victim’s home to confront him reference the messages," a police account said.

A felon making threats and a wannabe John Wayne who's gonna go show him what's what. Throw the book at both of them.

images

Felt like something just jumped up and bit him!

Back