Fixings on A Backyard Burger or Just Cheese

lettuce-wrap-turkey-burgers.jpg

Usually just have some lettuce and maybe pickles and jalapenos. Not a fan of raw onions or tomatoes, but if I was inviting someone over I would probably slice some up.

the best burgers i have had are the premade patties from walmart. DAMN YOU WALMART!

I only grill my burgers on a charcoal grill and put Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ on them..

I've grilled burgers almost everyday the last 3 weeks.

I made huge burgers.. The bun barely covers the meat

I only grill my burgers on a charcoal grill and put Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ on them..

I've grilled burgers almost everyday the last 3 weeks.

I made huge burgers.. The bun barely covers the meat

Oh my... that sound so sexual...

I like it!

Burgers need the basic fixings plus lots of ketchup and an option of mayo.

I like to grill mushrooms on the top rack then put them on the burger, melt Swiss cheese on top, and top with fresh jalapeños. Mustard, onions, and pickles on a toasted sesame seed buns. My burgers go fed.

Green chilli sounds great. I like pickles, cheese and tomato. Relish as well.

I could say on one hand the better the burger itself is the less you need on it but also a better flavour can cope with more extra stuff being added without being overwhelmed.

Don't ever bother with tomato though, just makes them too slippery.

I'm a simple man, I'm an old man, and I remember when a burger wasn't a foot-thick pile of food debris you had to unhinge your jaw to eat, like some urban backyard-grill python.

I like to have fixings available but mostly just keep it simple without all the extra crap

I usually try to put out lettuce, tomato and onion on top of the regular condiments for guests.

Back