Fixed fight, put my name on it

Ûdun Ghuephd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Srs. Never seen a more fixed fight. This will get exposed. I will bump this.

Putting your name or reputation only matters if you're a known or reputable person....

I mean what's 1 more clown on a forum?

Meh not really

put cowboy under pressure early and he always wilts

Shattering Cowboy's nose with shoulder strikes was pre-planned?

Well, at least they were creative with it.

Cowboy acted like good company man does, listen to his boss, do what you've been told and shut up. Pathetic.

That shit was a blatant work lol WME isn't even trying anymore. I highly doubt McGregor would've needed help vs cerrone in the first place

Nobody cares about your name or where it's at.

Nah not fixed. Cowboy hasnt been a good fighter for years. Him and Pettis still carry undeserved ranking, both would lose to most of the top 15.

Also, Conor is underrated on sherdog. He has a strong chance to finish both Tony and Justin

It could be fixed, but it really didn't need to be. The result was assured either way.

The only way this fight was fixed was that it was hand picked to be a shoe-in win for Conor, Cerrone folds under fast pace pressure and Conor has one of the best round 1s.

For you TS

CetL566.png

Cowboy losing a big high pressure fight to a fast starter? Guess he's been in a lot of fixed fights....

You realize that the point of fixing fights is to have the underdog win, right? Anyone with a brain knew that Conor was a terrible stylistic matchup for Cowboy and the odds reflected that.

Also when fights are fixed they do it with fights that won't draw too much attention to them. Not with the friggin biggest fight of the year.

Evidence?
Cowboy did legitimately tell everyone that he didn't intend to grapple in this fight. Doesn't mean it was fixed, but it does mean Cowboy came into the fight looking to "please the crowd".

Yes if you look really close you can see Cerrone is wearing a face mask to protect all those viscous strikes. Sad his Grandmother was even in on it too.

Herb fucked up by not stopping it on que and making them act a few more seconds

I wouldnt be surprised if that was fixed.

conor just caught him with unheard moves...simple....but let the hate flow from you salty mother f'''ers....I laugh...laughing at your angry bitter people...haha conor put an asswhooping on cowbow....fixed fights don't let guys get head kicked like that, broken nose, and take that kind of pounding.....

Back