Social Five second rule: Yay or Nay?

For sure. People are so damn fussy. Living a sterile life is actually bad for you. I never get sick, like, ever.

It's because you are wearing a mask.

Now we wait for the arguments to ensue...<seedat>

It is. Living a sterile life strips you of beneficial bacteria. You do realize we are mostly comprised of water and microbes, 10 x’s more microbes than human cells. Living a sterile life kills that

I mean you never get sick, like never, of course.

People happily put another persons genitals in their mouth but won’t eat an M&M that hit the kitchen linoleum for 5 seconds

{<huh}
Tbh i would cunnilingus a decent looking girl even if i find her on the kitchen linoleum and she declare she has been there 5 hours

Would not if fat, but this regardless where she is

Btw why the fuck have linoleum in the kitchen, thought we defeated that shit in the early 90's

ANYWHERE IN MY HOUSE: FUCK YEA BROTHER, IM PULLING OFF THE CAT HAIR AND GOING IN

OUTSIDE OF HOUSE: NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS NASTY

I coated my floors with a thick layer of sanitizing gel. All my dropped food taste like alcohol now. Problem solved.

No, that's just an old birthing persons tale.

depends...

If it's a place like my house (shoes off) then yeah... I wouldn't care unless it dropped on the bathroom floor...

But if it's another house where shoes are allowed then probably not...

ask yourself these questions. If you goto a public bathroom and dropped that leftover snack right under the bathroom stall would you pick it up and eat it? If no then if I stand next to the urinal to pee and then walk around with my shoes in your living room and then you drop that leftover snack right where I stepped on would you pick it up and eat it?

Last edited:
depends...

If it's a place like my house (shoes off) then yeah... I wouldn't care unless it dropped on the bathroom floor...

But if it's another house where shoes are allowed then probably not...

ask yourself these questions. If you goto a public bathroom and dropped that leftover snack right under the bathroom stall would you pick it up and eat it? If no then if I stand next to the urinal to pee and the walk around with those shoes in your living room and then you drop that leftover snack right where I stepped on in your living would you pick it up and eat it?
What would you do if you dropped the snack on the floor and the person next to you picked it up and ate it?

What would you do if you dropped the snack on the floor and the person next to you picked it up and ate it?

You buttfuck that person while he/she is bent over reaching for your food.

Would it be safe if he dipped it in handsanitizer first?

Back