Five guys set great grandmother on fire in georgia

You deserve the death penalty if you do what those thugs did to that little old granny.

You deserve life on prison under the shitties circumstances and when you get old and sick you get thrown into a ditch and buried alive.

Those people shouldn't have set that woman on fire. That wasn't the right thing to do.

I guess it would make it okay if the evil grandchildren paid for it.

If that were the case then the whole "OMG they are black people killing White people!!!".....Would suddenly be it's "people killing people"

The whole race bait, OP did would fail miserably.

There is an obvious bias.

Meh. More black people are killed by other blacks than by white cops. And a lot of the shootings the BLM retards get rustled over turn out to be clean kills. Like that fat sack of shit in Ferguson.

I love how Colin has exposed the world wide media coverup of the black on white crime epidemic.

Can we imagine the media outrage if 5 white men burned an old great black grandma down? Obama would be sending in the DOJ and it would be one of the biggest stories in the US.

A final solution for certain minorities would be nice
That's what I was getting from TS. I think he was drunk and thought he logged into his stormfront account

So saying "We have no idea what happened since we sont have the facts" is wrong.

But implying "Omg black people are killing whites cuz they are white!" Like the OP, is right?
Can we imagine the media outrage if 5 white men burned an old great black grandma down? Obama would be sending in the DOJ and it would be one of the biggest stories in the US.

You've just asked the question that the leftist apologists will never answer. I'll answer for you though.

Because we hold ourselves to a much higher standard than we do them. Prime example of the left and their real "institutional racism".

But c'mon guys, how can we expect those animals to control themselves?

You've just asked the question that the leftist apologists will never answer. I'll answer for you though.

Because we hold ourselves to a much higher standard than we do them. Prime example of the left and their real "institutional racism".

But c'mon guys, how can we expect those animals to control themselves?

The bigotry of low expectations. Different standards for different colors of people.

The left are the real racists.

So I just watched the video....and I was right 100% on my previous comments.

Except it was 3 black guys and 1 black women....Again OP is full of shit.

lol @ everybody rushing to judgement. We don't know what that great grandmother did to provoke any of this.

You didn't watch the video did you? or are you being facetious?

Motive was robbery. The idea was that she was cased out by fruit picking laborers as a possible money score.
They demanded money and when she didn't have it they got psycho about it and set her on fire.

You didn't watch the video did you? or are you being facetious?

Motive was robbery. The idea was that she was cased out by fruit picking laborers as a possible money score.
They demanded money and when she didn't have it they got psycho about it and set her on fire.
post-47052-Daenerys-Halpert-has-had-enoug-meq6.png

Back