Five guys set great grandmother on fire in georgia

the old woman was white. so it was her fault that those 5 black scumbags burned her. because slavery!

Its hilarious that OP focuses on the fact that they are black.

He even links another story of some black guy doing shit.

We get it OP, you think black people are evil and are out to get white people.

Fact is that we have no idea why this happened....for all we know they set the house of fire because her great gramdchildren paid them to do it.

Who the hell knows, but stop with your racist bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

I
Fact is that we have no idea why this happened....for all we know they set the house of fire because her great gramdchildren paid them to do it.

Classic apologist. You're disgusting.

Classic apologist. You're disgusting.
So saying "We have no idea what happened since we dont have the facts" is wrong.

But implying "Omg black people are killing whites cuz they are white!" Like the OP, is right?

Last edited:
Its hilarious that OP focuses on the fact that they are black.

He even links another story of some black guy doing shit.

We get it OP, you think black people are evil and are out to get white people.

I guess it would make it okay if the evil grandchildren paid for it.

All you guys can do is make a joke out of something like this? Didn't happen to you so who gives a shit right? Cowards like you standing around making jokes and being pussies is why the world is turning to shit.

Thought crime triggers Thought Criminal

This just in: bad shit happening worldwide.

In my day we didn't have this shit, because... y'know, we didn't have the internet; so I didn't have to pretend to care about what happened on another continent. I just lived my life assuming they were in constant squalor and every once in awhile a dragon flew overhead and burned a village or some shit.

This just in: bad shit happening worldwide.

In my day we didn't have this shit, because... y'know, we didn't have the internet; so I didn't have to pretend to care about what happened on another continent. I just lived my life assuming they were in constant squalor and every once in awhile a dragon flew overhead and burned a village or some shit.

This just in: The war room at sherdog is being shut down due to irrelevance of "bad shit" happening.

Our trusty intelligence analyst Torrid made a statement from his mothers basement this morning "Yea guys cmon shit happens, when i was young we didn't see it so we didn't care and neither should you! We just kind of assumed it was happening anyways........MA THE MEATLOAF.......FUCK!"

So saying "We have no idea what happened since we sont have the facts" is wrong.

But implying "Omg black people are killing whites cuz they are white!" Like the OP, is right?

You mean the way BLM retards claim the only reason black people get shot by cops is because all LEO's are racist?:rolleyes:

This just in: The war room at sherdog is being shut down due to irrelevance of "bad shit" happening.

Our trusty intelligence analyst Torrid made a statement from his mothers basement this morning "Yea guys cmon shit happens, when i was young we didn't see it so we didn't care and neither should you! We just kind of assumed it was happening anyways........MA THE MEATLOAF.......FUCK!"

Why would she cook meatloaf in the morning though?

Also, what? You took my sarcastic statement and further sarcasted it.

You tried though
cGIay9e.png You tried though

Why would she cook meatloaf in the morning though?

Also, what? You took my sarcastic statement and further sarcasted it.

You tried though
cGIay9e.png You tried though

You're going to sit there and tell me you have never had left over meatloaf?

You're going to sit there and tell me you have never had left over meatloaf?

The fuck? Like I'd leave any meatloaf to be leftover. The perks of living in a basement and hissing when sunlight touches you: would be leftovers are called seconds.

Trying to figure out how 3 black guys + 1 black girl = 5 black guys.

All you guys can do is make a joke out of something like this? Didn't happen to you so who gives a shit right? Cowards like you standing around making jokes and being pussies is why the world is turning to shit.

Well considering the amount of shit we are being bombarded in the news everyday, there is not really much to do.

The only way to make it real is with pictures and doing that would get us banned.

Back