Five guys set great grandmother on fire in georgia

five guys still the best burger place on the go.

All you guys can do is make a joke out of something like this? Didn't happen to you so who gives a shit right? Cowards like you standing around making jokes and being pussies is why the world is turning to shit.

All you guys can do is make a joke out of something like this? Didn't happen to you so who gives a shit right? Cowards like you standing around making jokes and being pussies is why the world is turning to shit.
{<BJPeen}<mma1><36>

five guys still the best burger place on the go.

Big fan.

7025300923_c26f41a66a_b.jpeg

{<BJPeen}<mma1><36>

lol @ everybody rushing to judgement. We don't know what that great grandmother did to provoke any of this.

When this is the richness that follows diversity, I think the West could use a little more frugality in that regard.

I'm not one of those barbaric an "eye for an eye" lunatics.

I'd want so much worse for those 5, i'd call it the slow burn.

I'm not into forcing people to do stuff, so they'd have the "disco inferno" option as well.

it is kinda funny tho

True story: I have a fire extinguisher in my car in case someone is on fire from a car accident.

Well that ruined my day

reminds me of the grandma killed by Wendy

Dude, chill. I'd happily nail these fuckers to burning crosses. And then roast marshmallows on their corpses. And I doubt I'm alone in that. But since I'm not going to get that opportunity, black(no pun intended)humour is a necessary defence mechanism.

Death by burning, real slow.

Only thing this trash and all like them understand, and have cnn fox msnbc sream it live for all to see.

Back